Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> Cool, Calm & Cowl-necked (Cool, Calm & Cowl-necked Top)

Reviewed by:Immelu

About Immelustar
KS USA
Member since: 5/6/06

Posted on:10/17/09 2:03 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
Lee Ann Hawkins said... (10/19/09 1:39 AM) Reply
Looks great! Thanks for this helpful review--I am glad to know about the cowl neck, seeing this on you inspires me to try it. Frankenpattern--love that term!
JDpenelope said... (10/18/09 11:39 AM) Reply
Very nice! I like it a lot, but don't think the work to download and put the pattern pieces together would be worth it for me. But the Three Graces pattern -- That's what I want to try next.
Terri A said... (10/18/09 2:35 AM) Reply
Very adorable on you.
michellep74 said... (10/18/09 0:06 AM) Reply
Very cute! I've made the 3 Graces cowl twice (review/photos pending) and it's WAAAY deeper/drapier than this (which is good for me and my larger bust). Stick with this one and frankenpattern it if you like it. ;)
CynthiaSue said... (10/17/09 9:21 PM) Reply
really trendy top. way to go!
ElizabethDee said... (10/17/09 4:01 PM) Reply
very flattering! i like the way you are wearing the band, too. looking forward to your three graces review and comparison. (i would tell you it looks hip, but i'm too old to use that word with any credibility!)
TarheelSewer said... (10/17/09 3:22 PM) Reply
I agree with the others, it looks very nice on you. A bigger cowl would be too much. I'm inspired by your review to try the top too since I have narrow shoulders and don't really like cowl necks.
Meredith P said... (10/17/09 2:43 PM) Reply
This looks great on you, and I know what you mean about "big" cowls. They sometimes overwhelm me, so this looks very nice.
Raye Ann said... (10/17/09 2:37 PM) Reply
i agree with meesa- looks good on you! isn't it nice to get something right on the first try!
meesa said... (10/17/09 2:15 PM) Reply