Pattern Reviews> Studio Tantrum> Feliz (Feliz (Halloween witch))

Reviewed by:dakotasews

About dakotasewsstar
USA
Member since: 1/7/06
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:10/31/09 3:07 PM

AnneM said... (11/9/09 7:35 PM) Reply
What a fun 'witch's outfit', with the colorful outfit. Looks like a great pattern.
dakotasews said... (11/4/09 10:31 PM) Reply
Colorkitten, my daughter loved the dress I showed her on your blog. Her only requirement was that it twirled. I used the Feliz pattern for Christmas dresses so I had everything traced too which made things easier. I agree it is a great pattern - fairly timeless too, I think.
colorkitten said... (11/3/09 7:31 AM) Reply
Ha, I was about to post that I used the feliz pattern last year for my daughter's witch costume -- when I saw that you linked to my blog!! Your example is awesome - I love how colorful it is (I was working under strict orders to "only use orange and black, mommy!") Our still gets worn regularly -- isn't feliz a great dress?
AuntieShel said... (11/1/09 10:22 AM) Reply
This is so wonderful, looking at all these beautiful costumes this morning. None like this came by my house last night!!
Sandi S said... (11/1/09 0:24 AM) Reply
really cute - I love, love, love this pattern - have yet to see a version that wasn't cute and this is certainly no exception!
Morisot said... (10/31/09 7:54 PM) Reply
Your embellishments made this a work of art. Your daughter looks adorable in it.
Barbara V said... (10/31/09 6:28 PM) Reply
That is so adorable and a perfect Halloween fashion statement! I bet your daughter loves wearing it. Great job.

by: gabc