Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2725 (MISSES' DRESS IN TWO LENGTHS A)

Reviewed by:Fairworthy

Last Updated:4/17/10 8:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops
eugenia123 said... (4/18/10 5:48 PM) Reply
I'm glad that you now like this dress because it looks really nice on you, and you've chosen a really lovely fabric. When I made this pattern I had to take it in quite a bit but I was happy with it in the end. In fact seeing your really pretty version has made me want to make another one ....!
JTink said... (4/18/10 2:30 PM) Reply
You look tiny and sweet and the color is great on you...I love the neck line, not too high, not too low.
michalklimer said... (4/17/10 11:24 PM) Reply
it catually looks very cute on you... from what I see in the picture, sorry you don't feel this way...
carolynw said... (11/4/09 9:53 AM) Reply
I have to disagree with you - this dress is so cute and looks perfect on you - sometimes I think we are too hard on ourselves... Wear this beaauty with pride!!
marec said... (11/3/09 8:47 PM) Reply
I think it is a very cute dress. I switched back and forth between your pic and the envelope...the *only* difference I can see is that the model's dress is shorter. Why not try that before giving up on this cute look?
EleanorSews said... (11/3/09 6:27 PM) Reply
It is a cute look. The thing is when we get an idea in our heads about liking/not lining a thing, it matters not what others think. The tunic idea has promise. I'll be watching for it.

Favorite Things The Wrap Dress Pattern