Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> LaFred> 113 (Athena Two)

Reviewed by:Barbara V

About Barbara Vstarstarstarstar
Posted on:11/3/09 11:16 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people

Other Projects by Barbara V using this Pattern

704betsy said... (12/31/09 10:50 AM) Reply
This is such a lovely top and color choice for you. It is soooo slimming...you look gorgeous in it! A great blouse for jackets as well as alone...perfect with skirts, or pants.
Diane333 said... (11/5/09 12:07 PM) Reply
I always look for your name in the pattern reviews, everything you make is sooo beautiful.
Christas said... (11/4/09 6:26 PM) Reply
All of the clothes you sew are so perfect! You really know how to pick terrific fabrics to go with the patterns you sew. Your sewing has one thing that is so predictable, and that is the sewing will be flawless!
moushka said... (11/4/09 12:09 PM) Reply
Everything you make looks so elegant and this is no exception. Beautiful blouse, great review.
DorothyK said... (11/4/09 12:04 PM) Reply
This is a very interesting pattern. Definitely not an ordinary blouse. I like all the details. I want to say, "How much longer can you keep this up?" But I know better. :)
pterion said... (11/4/09 9:56 AM) Reply
Beautiful blouse! I love that collar.
carolynw said... (11/4/09 9:50 AM) Reply
As always beautiful Barbara - I have the original Athena blouse pattern - the first long ago effort was not good - due to fabric choice - it's out of the pile and ready to be used again - will stick with it as I prefer a looser fit due to my mature body shape but am hoping the basic shared design features will look as good as yours!!
Michele Lommasson said... (11/4/09 9:25 AM) Reply
I love your blouse. I didn't buy this pattern last time I saw it, thinking I'd like the closer fitting version better. I'm not so sure now. The version you chose looks so very elegant.
marec said... (11/4/09 9:05 AM) Reply
What a gorgeous pattern and blouse. I love the fabric and the style. Just so pretty.
AnneMarie60 said... (11/4/09 8:49 AM) Reply
I love the fit and style. This blouse design is fitted enough in the back to flatter without being billowy. Gorgeous blouse!
Annette1 said... (11/4/09 2:28 AM) Reply
Oh, CRAP. Let's just face it: I'll end up with THIS pattern too. I LOVE this, and the fabric kind of reminds me of your copper/black cross-dye linen. The fit is PERFECT, of course. Great shots, too, with those trees in the background. :o)
Rhoda K said... (11/3/09 11:45 PM) Reply
Very nice blouse - love the style. You have been one busy lady!
katlew03 said... (11/3/09 11:25 PM) Reply
Beautiful fit. This is sure to be a wardrobe basic that you wear over and over. Love the rich brown color for fall. The leaves in the background give just the right frame to your picture.

Understanding Wool Fabrics