Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Member since: 6/30/09
Posted on:11/5/09 12:06 PM
Last Updated:1/11/10 6:44 PM

StinkySydneysMom said... (12/17/10 9:18 PM) Reply
I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice, but I Have to say it anyway... It looks like a variation of Belle's dress! (From Beauty and the Beast, obviously). I love it, and even though I really don't like weddings, I think seeing a dress this beautiful on a bride would make it worthwhile! Fantastic, beautiful, perfect, etc. Great job, and congratulations!
Bobinator said... (1/12/10 4:12 PM) Reply
That dress is drop dead perfection!!! I love the color and the butterflies are absolutely priceless!
guillorypr said... (1/12/10 3:42 PM) Reply
I don't even have the words to describe this dress! It is lovely and fanatstic!
voet said... (1/12/10 2:44 PM) Reply
I bet the people at your fabric store are happy when you walk through the door. How many yards did you need for that skirt? Your dress looks great. I can't wait to see it when you are finished.
Sara The Slayer said... (1/12/10 11:48 AM) Reply
Mind blowing. Beautiful job.
Paris75008 said... (1/12/10 6:28 AM) Reply
Oh m'gosh, this is a true fairytale gown. It's just the most stunning wedding dress I have ever seen. You have done an absolutely perfect job on this. The butterflies are quite an original touch.
mizvi said... (1/11/10 7:09 PM) Reply
This is just beautiful a proves the value of being sewer for the best of reasons ie. to make it your own! This is absolutely beautiful and a "dream come true" kind of wedding dress. Keep us all informed along the way including the wedding pictures. Great job!
supertink said... (11/24/09 8:40 PM) Reply
This completely looks like Belle's gown. I love it!
Kayseri said... (11/8/09 4:26 AM) Reply
This is gorgeous, I love the draping and the corset lacing. I'm not sold on the multi-colored butterflys. How about something similar in silver and/or diamante - this would highlight the diamantes in your corset?
cindyann said... (11/7/09 11:28 AM) Reply
Lovely!!!
SewLil said... (11/7/09 10:04 AM) Reply
It looks beautiful! My little girls' eyes popped out of their heads when I showed it to them.
Pam C said... (11/7/09 1:56 AM) Reply
Absolutely stunning - it takes one's breath away. I don't know your wedding plans but can only imagine your guests' eyes popping out of their heads when you make your appearance~
NoraNora said... (11/7/09 0:53 AM) Reply
When I looked at the pic all I could say was "OMG it's gorgeous" I love the butterflies!
Beach Wolf said... (11/7/09 0:22 AM) Reply
Breath-taking! wow. It does look like Belle's gown but not like a costume at all. It looks like what Belle would have if she were brought to life. Princesses always get the best couture! Truly a compliment as elily00 meant it as well.
harmony758 said... (11/6/09 4:18 PM) Reply
This is incredible! You go girl! When's the wedding?
elily00 said... (11/6/09 3:51 PM) Reply
This is soo beautiful! Fantastic job! I really regret not starting to sew sooner, because how amazing to make your own wedding dress! Ok, don't hate me for this, because I would totally take it as a compliment, but it looks like Belle's gown! I've always wanted one just like hers, and you have done such a fabulous job on yours! Your work is beautiful and I can't wait to see your wedding pictures :)
Karine said... (11/6/09 10:38 AM) Reply