Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3740 (Tops)

Reviewed by:LynnRowe

Last Updated:6/27/10 6:20 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 37 people

Other Projects by LynnRowe using this Pattern

1SewSweet said... (1/5/13 8:11 AM) Reply
I agree this is a great review! I love cowl necklines and this is one to have! Your version is beautiful indeed! I love EVERYTHING about it, the color, fabric and styling! I'm adding this one to my list today, great work!
loti said... (7/2/10 9:46 PM) Reply
I love that fabric, it is beautiful.
whirrclunk said... (6/28/10 4:35 PM) Reply
The top looks lovely, soft, warm and stylish for colder days. The cowl drape is great! Thank you for the careful review and the great tips.
Mazzygirl said... (6/28/10 4:06 PM) Reply
this looks lovely! I think I'll have to try this pattern just to try out their version of the cowl neckline, it sounds intriguing. love the fabric, your top is beautiful!
michellep74 said... (6/28/10 3:09 PM) Reply
Very cute top!
AlexaNJ said... (6/28/10 11:55 AM) Reply
Love it! Adorable cat, too!
marec said... (6/28/10 10:23 AM) Reply
Absolutely beautiful. The fabric, its colors and weight, the construction all add up to a very nice garment.
dragon10 said... (6/28/10 1:25 AM) Reply
Love your top. Thanks for the review. I love patterns like this that you just want to make over and over again.
Ericaeli said... (6/28/10 0:22 AM) Reply
This is a beautiful top. I got as far as making a muslin, and then set mine aside, but I think I need to work on it again.
MissTaraTara said... (6/27/10 11:23 PM) Reply
Excellent review, thank you. The top is beautiful. I had already planned on purchasing this pattern, now I am very sure that I will.
Erin D said... (6/27/10 11:16 PM) Reply
Beautiful work-I'm going to try this in your fabric suggestions.
sewbehind said... (6/27/10 10:58 PM) Reply
Beautiful top in a very lovely fabric. I'm going to have to act on your fabric enabling posts!
Sewliz said... (1/17/10 9:11 AM) Reply
I see this in a softer drapier fabric too. Your top sounds wonderful! Isn't KwikSew great? Those pattern envelope photos and drawings though...we need to use imagination. That's probably a good thing. :-)
Jane S said... (12/30/09 8:35 AM) Reply
Yes, your enthusiasm means that I've added this simple but flattering top to my list. I thank you for your review....and I bet KS does, to:-)
Heidi Ho said... (12/27/09 3:38 PM) Reply
Your tortureing me by not posting a picture. Your review is great and I imagine that your top is beautiful. I need to give this a try...think it would be great as a scoopneck top as well!
becca a said... (12/27/09 8:13 AM) Reply
Excellent review. I'd love to see your top.
ButtonFaith said... (12/26/09 7:27 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review..looking forward to seeing a picture!~
Kaitlinnegan said... (12/26/09 12:34 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for your review! I thought this one would be just another T-shirt with a rectangle shaped cowl, but I think I may need to buy it for the shaped cowl pieces! :)
Nujoi1908 said... (12/26/09 7:16 AM) Reply
I'm working on this top now. Thanks for the tips.
BillieJean said... (12/26/09 6:06 AM) Reply
Very helpful review. Congratulations on your first! Your top sounds lovely. Looking forward to a picture.
julie w said... (12/26/09 5:37 AM) Reply
Great review, your enthusiasm for this pattern is infectious. I'm sure you have enabled many, including me!
Mel.J said... (12/26/09 4:42 AM) Reply
This top sounds gorgeous! I will have to look out for the pattern.
Sew4Fun said... (12/26/09 0:45 AM) Reply
Great review, very helpful! Your top sounds beautiful and I'm keen to sew this pattern. So many cowl neck patterns disappoint but this sounds like a winner. Thanks.