Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2603 (Misses Knit Top and Cardi-Wrap)

Reviewed by:Sew4Fun

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 20 people
lynne1nor said... (6/22/10 11:25 AM) Reply
Wow! Beautiful top!
teagg said... (5/27/10 9:19 AM) Reply
Really lovely looking top. Nice neckline - like the sleeves... and like the matching necklace too! Thanks!!!
teagg said... (5/27/10 9:19 AM) Reply
JEF said... (5/7/10 2:27 PM) Reply
Can't believe I missed this review - I just saw it referenced in a new review of the top. I think adding short sleeves as you did is a great idea and your top looks fantastic!
mollyshark said... (1/17/10 8:45 AM) Reply
Never thought of adding the sleeves and I LOVE this tank. To the store today!
JanJanB said... (1/3/10 11:28 AM) Reply
Gorgeous. Thanks for the great review. Great tip for FBA and lowering the neckline. Hmmm, I think Simplicity is on sale this week.
wineyjudy said... (1/3/10 0:12 AM) Reply
I love your fabric and you made a beautiful top!
KateS said... (12/30/09 6:01 PM) Reply
Beautiful top and lovely fabric! Looks great on you:) Another pattern to add to my "want" list *sigh*...
barbcl said... (12/30/09 1:20 AM) Reply
Very pretty top in great colors. The neck treatment is wonderful.
becca a said... (12/29/09 7:59 AM) Reply
Fabulous top--very flattering.
Annette1 said... (12/29/09 0:42 AM) Reply
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute (and the PERFECT necklace, to boot). I love that you've made the TOP from this pattern, which I think may tend to get overlooked by us all making a beeline for the cardi. This is just darling. :o)
mssewcrazy said... (12/28/09 8:16 PM) Reply
You and the top and the necklace are fabulous together. You deserve the perfect score for this combination.
AnitaJ said... (12/28/09 7:46 PM) Reply
Love how your top came out! I'm going to try adding sleeves and your way of doing an FBA on this top too. :)
sewing for fun said... (12/28/09 2:07 PM) Reply
Gorgeous TOP!!!
MB at YarnUiPhoneApp said... (12/28/09 12:06 PM) Reply
Great mod with the sleeves! I might try it myself when I get around to this pattern.....
Izzie said... (12/28/09 11:35 AM) Reply
Fabulous top! I like the way you did your FBA...adds room at the top but doesn't increase the hip width. Love the fabric too.
mhk3boys said... (12/28/09 9:33 AM) Reply
Your top looks really pretty! I will have to try this one!
Rhoda K said... (12/28/09 9:32 AM) Reply
Very nice top, love the print.
Debbie Cook said... (12/28/09 9:04 AM) Reply
Great top & print and I love the matching necklace - did you make it too? Now this pattern is on my radar. I wasn't interested in the cardi, but I love the wide neckband of this top.
Elke said... (12/28/09 9:02 AM) Reply
Great looking top, it fits you perfectly. The fabric print and necklace are wonderful on you!
JDpenelope said... (12/28/09 8:55 AM) Reply
It's beautiful! Thanks for this review -- For all of us making the cardi, it's nice to know the standard top is also a winner.
nicolars said... (12/28/09 8:48 AM) Reply
I hadn't thought to add the sleeves to the top, what a great idea. Thanks for the review, the top looks lovely.
craftygamma said... (12/28/09 7:58 AM) Reply
That is a great top! It fits you perfectly and looks great with that necklace.
bluenines said... (12/28/09 6:54 AM) Reply
thank you for the review of the top! It is great to see the top of this pattern. I have this pattern and have been putting of making it, I will now be moving to the top of the to do list
zoezmommy said... (12/28/09 6:32 AM) Reply
Fabulous. I hadn't noticed the top from this pattern...only the cardi. Thanks for the alert about the way it fits nicely for hourglass figures!
Athene said... (12/28/09 5:41 AM) Reply
You look very attractive in that top - those are definitely your colors. I love the neckline and your necklace.
FreyaStark said... (12/28/09 3:26 AM) Reply
A cute and distinctive top. Very summery, too.
Terri A said... (12/28/09 1:00 AM) Reply
WOOOOW you look amazing! That necklace too! Wow!

by: Tonya P