Pattern Reviews> Lutterloh> 1998-191 (Hoodie--My Own)

Reviewed by:Miss Fairchild

About Miss Fairchildstarstarstarstar

Posted on:1/4/10 8:34 AM
Last Updated:1/4/10 8:40 AM

Mufffet said... (1/4/10 1:38 PM) Reply
Good use of the fabric! Looks very comfy too. I love that you did your own thing with this Lutterloh pattern! :)
katlew03 said... (1/4/10 12:00 PM) Reply
Your hoodie looks very warm and comfy. Like the trim.
voet said... (1/4/10 10:39 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review, Miss Fairchild. I have often wondered if I should consider investing in the Lutterloh system for their mens patterns. It was great to read about someones experience with the system. I also appreciate reading about how someone takes a different direction on a project--that is something everyone can relate to. It turned out nicely.
voet said... (1/4/10 10:39 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review, Miss Fairchild. I have often wondered if I should consider investing in the Lutterloh system for their mens patterns. It was great to read about someone's experience with the system. I also appreciate reading about how someone takes a different direction on a project--that is something everyone can relate to. It turned out nicely.
j222b said... (1/4/10 10:00 AM) Reply
Nice decorative stitching. I'm enjoying the decorative machine stitching group on the message boards. I want to learn how to use my machine's many built in stitches for a sophisticated (not home sewn) look-as you have done here.

by: Dellia45