Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1100 (MISSES' JACKET, TOP, DRESS, SK)

Reviewed by:Annette Wright

About Annette Wrightstarstarstar
Member since: 10/22/08
Posted on:1/7/10 2:33 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 25 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Skirts

Other Projects by Annette Wright using this Pattern

Mahogany Stylist said... (6/23/11 10:28 AM) Reply
The top looks great. Thanks for the excellent review.
Athene said... (5/18/11 9:09 PM) Reply
So pretty and such a nice fit
Hilary said... (11/22/10 6:41 AM) Reply
That is a really fantastic shirt! I love the fabric and the style is perfect on you. Great job!
Annette Wright said... (1/9/10 8:20 AM) Reply
I'm in the process of sewing the jacket right now.
sewnsewtoo said... (1/8/10 3:45 PM) Reply
Such dedication. Thanks for your review and great photos. Love the top. Have you tried the jacket or pants?
Nancy Rhodes said... (1/8/10 1:23 PM) Reply
As a freez-o person, I really admire your dedication to posing for outdoor photos in the snow. Not just one and run, but all the views. Very nice top... and, another addition to my ever growing wish list. thank you for sharing.
AuntieShel said... (1/8/10 10:47 AM) Reply
What a cute top!! I thought that was snow in the pic, hope the day was somewhat warm :) !!
4u2cme said... (1/8/10 9:13 AM) Reply
Your top is a winner! I love the fabric you choose. You did a good job on the sewing.
Rebecca D said... (1/8/10 6:46 AM) Reply
It's a winner, thanks for such a helpful review.
Annette Wright said... (1/7/10 9:33 PM) Reply
Myspirit, Zoelee's store was quite nice. I need to find out when the KC pinheads might like to take another trip. She also had a great lingerie selection, and now that I've started sewing panties, I'd like to have some nicer fabrics and elastics to get myself going.
Myspirit4 said... (1/7/10 9:04 PM) Reply
That looks great on you! I also love the fabric and see Zoelee's has an online store! Thanks for the info!
becca a said... (1/7/10 8:21 PM) Reply
Your top looks great, but I feel really cold now that I've looked at it. I hope you are nice and toasty now.
lamstu said... (1/7/10 8:11 PM) Reply
Love this top. Great idea to make it in knit - I wasn't loving the back zipper at all. Thanks for your review.
OP Gal said... (1/7/10 7:50 PM) Reply
As usual, it fits beautifully. I love that fabric! Another great top for Idunna's growing wardrobe.
Michele Lommasson said... (1/7/10 6:48 PM) Reply
You have been so busy. Your top looks great.
CypGrl said... (1/7/10 6:40 PM) Reply
Very pretty on you -
Andreahg said... (1/7/10 4:56 PM) Reply
Beautiful! You look fantastic!
okie2thdoc said... (1/7/10 4:44 PM) Reply
This is definitely a winner!!! Love this top. You did a great job and you've gotten a much better photographer;)
Re Becca said... (1/7/10 4:31 PM) Reply
Love the shirt, now go back inside! I have this pattern too, and I have laid it out 2 times. I didn't cut it because of the zipper and the convoluted instructions. Your review makes sense and I may make it now (when it gets warmer)
Elemenopeo said... (1/7/10 4:03 PM) Reply
Looks great!
homejewel said... (1/7/10 3:48 PM) Reply
Wow - I love it and would buy the pattern just for this top. Those outside shots are wonderful for pics, but it's killing me knowing what you are subjecting yourself to! Stay warm :)
knitmachinequeen said... (1/7/10 3:36 PM) Reply
Love the top. Wish I was as brave as you to go outside in the snow to get better shots but I'm not. I asked husband for a new camera instead.
sewing for fun said... (1/7/10 3:18 PM) Reply
Beautiful Top! Love the print, style and the fit, too. Perfect on you! Glad you had good luck, combined with your own experience and judgement - worked perfectly!
Riesie said... (1/7/10 3:07 PM) Reply
Beautiful fabric, AGAIN! I am so jealous. The top is great on you - glad you will make it again.
RLL said... (1/7/10 2:50 PM) Reply
Great fabric......great top. Looks good on you. Even if you do look cold!
stretch queen said... (1/7/10 2:47 PM) Reply
Idunna, the best part of your reviews are the pics outside...always outside even in the cold, cold snow. Always brings a smile.
crazygrad said... (1/7/10 2:40 PM) Reply
looks great!!! Do you need some hot chocolate now, I bet?

by: paolag