Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2603 (Misses Knit Top and Cardi-Wrap)

Reviewed by:Ripple Dandelion

Posted on:1/8/10 7:32 AM

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

KarenP said... (10/20/10 4:59 PM) Reply
Very helpful review! I am trying to decide which length to make and your review will really help me make up my mind.
Sharonspils said... (1/9/10 3:55 AM) Reply
Thank you, I was wondering how it would go on a 5'2" person. A great review.
bluenines said... (1/8/10 4:36 PM) Reply
thank your for the great review on the two lengths, I too am petite and was worried if the longer version would work
Time4me said... (1/8/10 2:36 PM) Reply
Everything looks really nice. Thanks so much for such an informative, thoughtful review. Personally, I really appreciate it.
persevering said... (1/8/10 1:49 PM) Reply
Both versions are attractive on you. For flinging it over the shoulder, you could either use a costume jewellery broach attached on the shoulder through all layers to secure or an inobtrusive safety pin on the inside.
Nancy Rhodes said... (1/8/10 1:15 PM) Reply
Do those fab boots come in the pattern envelope? Sure would like THAT! You wear both well... Thanks for the comparison views.
gatorgirl4325 said... (1/8/10 12:32 PM) Reply
Great comparison of those two views. Thanks for all the information about this pattern and the pictures.
Peter in NYC said... (1/8/10 10:13 AM) Reply
I think these are both very flattering on you -- you look quite tall in the pics! Personally, I find the proportions of the gray shorter version more pleasing, for what it's worth. Great job.
mssewcrazy said... (1/8/10 8:39 AM) Reply
This is great info for the petite among us. I like this on you-maybe try a short version like the fit of the black one for spring. I think the shell has a really nice updated look with its band. You did a nice review.
twinkle72 said... (1/8/10 8:16 AM) Reply
It's great to see the two lengths reviewed side by side.
yorkshire lass said... (1/8/10 7:56 AM) Reply
Lovely versions. I too was a bit wary of this as I am a little shorter than you, but was surprised just how much I liked both versions for me ( I definitely don't have to worry about any FBA's myself but its very useful to have that information in the review)

by: Linda0902

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)

Sewing Workshop Daily News Bag Pattern