Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> Field Bag and Tote (Field Bag and Tote)

Reviewed by:xclu

About xclu
AZ USA
Member since: 1/18/10
Posted on:1/18/10 8:31 PM

Mrs. Columbo said... (3/23/10 8:20 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and was just waiting for someone to make it so I could see how hard it is. It is huge but I have one cut out for my daughter. I had never done a zipper before so now that I have maybe it won't seem so daunting (yeah right. LOL) Great bag. LOVE the fabric and I am not usually partial to AB fabrics.
JDpenelope said... (1/19/10 9:05 AM) Reply
The pattern can be found at http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/patterns_display.php?id=41 Nice job and congratulations on your first review. This is a very big bag. You did a great job. I still haven't tried any Amy Butler patterns, but want to, and they are very popular.
pt6356 said... (1/19/10 8:18 AM) Reply
Very nice! Thanks for the review, I've been waiting to see this one made up. I'll admit, I am an Amy Butler bag pattern addict, now I just need to make some up!
xclu said... (1/19/10 8:16 AM) Reply
Thank you all for your lovely comments. Dimensions of the finished bag are: 18" across the top, 26" across the widest part of the bottom, 5" wide, 15" from top of bag to bottom, 12" strap drop.
Marie_P. said... (1/18/10 11:43 PM) Reply
What are the bag dimensions? It looks beautiful.
RadarRadiance said... (1/18/10 9:29 PM) Reply
Very cute!!! Now I need to find the pattern and take a look!!! Thanks for posting. Where can we find the pattern? I tried to google it with no luck :) Found it!!!!

Marfy 2762