Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6869

Member since: 8/17/07
Posted on:1/31/10 9:40 PM
Last Updated:1/31/10 9:55 PM
sewbehind said... (2/1/10 10:43 AM) Reply
I was surprised to find out that you didn't like this pattern. It is super cute on you.
Kaitlinnegan said... (2/1/10 8:22 AM) Reply
I think your top turned out great, and it looks really cute on you. I agree with sew2006 - you might like it more when you are a little further removed from the project. Your topstitching at the waist looks perfect!
yorkshire lass said... (2/1/10 5:22 AM) Reply
I do think it looks cute and the colour is great. Sorry you aren't totally happy with it though. I know how that goes. As sew2006 suggests, could you hide it in the back of the cupboard for a week or two and see if you love it more when it comes out of hiding?
michalklimer said... (2/1/10 0:41 AM) Reply
I think it is very cute, I'm sorry you don;t feel just 'right' in it...
sew2006 said... (1/31/10 11:42 PM) Reply
Sometimes after I spend a lot of time fixing something the garment just has to go hide for a while. In a couple of weeks I feel much better about it. I think you did a great job on your blouse.
Michelle L said... (1/31/10 10:08 PM) Reply
I think your top turned out very nice, and if you decide to make it again, your alterations would be quite minimal. Good start!
alirad said... (1/31/10 9:57 PM) Reply
I think this blouse looks wonderful on you - it's turned out to be a lovely top, even though you had some issues with excess ease.