Pattern Reviews> Marfy> 1054 (skirt)

Reviewed by:Fictionfan

About Fictionfanstar
VT United States
Member since: 5/19/06
Posted on:3/5/11 3:24 PM

Other Projects by Fictionfan using this Pattern

yorkshire lass said... (3/7/11 7:25 AM) Reply
Gorgeous skirt. Love the whole suit. The ruffles are absolutely perfect. Worth waiting to find just the right thing.
SewWil said... (3/6/11 11:23 AM) Reply
Beautiful skirt! Thanks for the detailed review. Will go look for the jacket.
1SewSweet said... (3/6/11 5:47 AM) Reply
Great work, this is beautiful! I know what you mean, other than sewing, the computer is my big time eater too!!!
Fictionfan said... (3/5/11 7:15 PM) Reply
Thanks for the compliments! I just posted the jacket review. It's even longer, so maybe you should stretch and refresh yourself before reading it!>>>moving on to my next challenge and getting away from the computer because I've been typing all day>>>
loti said... (3/5/11 7:08 PM) Reply
Beautiful skirt, you'll get a lot of wear out of it, it's just so classic.
cloudyhn said... (3/5/11 5:39 PM) Reply
so classy...
Re Becca said... (3/5/11 5:32 PM) Reply
Very pretty. I love your choice of fabrics, the colors and textiles really bring out the best in each other. I love Marfy patterns, but I will admit that I have had to add some pockets and it can be tricky to add change the size but they are impeccably designed. You did a fabulous job pulling off those details! I can't wait to see the jacket review.
Kay Y said... (3/5/11 5:02 PM) Reply
I was wondering about the trim - may have to get my ruffler out and experiment. Your skirt is very pretty; will watch for the jacket review.
solosmocker said... (3/5/11 4:17 PM) Reply
Exquisite. The trim is just perfect. You really show off your workmanship with this one.
Christas said... (3/5/11 4:17 PM) Reply
Very BEAUTIFUL work! I always admire those who are able to sew with Marfy patterns, especially when the finished product looks as nice as your outfit.