Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> Business Card Keeper (Business Card Keeper)

Reviewed by:LibbyLA

About LibbyLA
Member since: 1/10/06

Posted on:2/11/10 8:52 PM
Last Updated:2/13/10 11:33 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
JillyBe said... (2/13/10 10:34 PM) Reply
{{{Libby}}} thank you! When I c&p'd your link it opened for me :) I don't know why it stalls for me w/ the direct link, but I have it now - thanks!!!
LibbyLA said... (2/13/10 10:17 PM) Reply
JillyBe, When I click on the "More info provided by LibbyLA link", the PDF actually opens in my browser. The link is http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/pdfs/Business_Card_Keeper.pdf. It may have something to do with browser settings and Acrobat reader, but I don't know what those settings would be. Are you able to open other PDF links?
JillyBe said... (2/13/10 9:11 PM) Reply
Libby thanks, but when I click on the "info" link, or the "Free" link, it just takes me to another PR page where you can click on the "pdf download" link, but when I click on the pdf download link, it just says "internal server error". And when I went to the Amy Butler website this pattern isn't there. Can you actually get the pdf file to download? I'm using Firefox as well. I'd really like to get this pattern!
LibbyLA said... (2/13/10 7:25 PM) Reply
JillyBe, if you click on the "More info" link right below the pattern link, it will open the PDF of the pattern (or at least it did for me, with Firefox).
JillyBe said... (2/13/10 1:35 PM) Reply
I love this! But when I clicked the link, it isn't working (on any of the reviews for this product) and the pattern isn't on the Amy Butler website - it appears that it may have been discontinued? Is anyone else able to access it?
thirteenstitches said... (2/13/10 12:58 PM) Reply
Very cute! I love your fabric. I don't have business cards but DH and DD's do, maybe I'll make them each one. Thanks for sharing.
Deepika said... (2/12/10 1:59 PM) Reply
Stephanie its a free pattern, just click on the free icon and you'll see the pdf.
Stephanie C. said... (2/12/10 1:29 PM) Reply
Those look very practical; which book is this in? Or is it a free pattern?

by: JetSetSewi...