Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Peony & Poppy Vest (Poppy Vest)

Reviewed by:CatherineG

About CatherineGstar
ON CANADA
Member since: 2/21/03
UnVerified member
Posted on:3/17/04 3:09 PM
Last Updated:3/19/04 6:25 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Vests
Modiste Madness said... (4/3/08 6:39 AM) Reply
You might want to try a forward shoulder adjustment on this. It seems several of the SW patterns need it even if you don't normally. Although, I believe it is one piece so not sure how you do that. Your outfit is fabulous. Thanks for lending us your thinking in your review.
fuzzygalore said... (8/22/06 1:55 AM) Reply
I don't think you should worry about the back neck sticking out - it's a very Japanese look, and for a Miyake copy that's very fitting :-)..
MaryBeth said... (4/2/04 8:33 AM) Reply
CatherineG: I think this set is beautifully done. What a clever combination of material and design lines. I'd love to see a picture of you wearing this outfit so I could judge the balance and proportions.
AuntieShel said... (3/20/04 8:18 AM) Reply
Your vest is beautiful! I'm sorry you don't like the fit.
Liana said... (3/19/04 11:59 AM) Reply
Beautiful vest. I too have looked at this pattern, but been undecided. The skirt with it makes a great outfit. Very dramatic.
Doris Stewart said... (3/19/04 6:52 AM) Reply
Wow - looks great. Job well done.
CatherineG said... (3/19/04 6:33 AM) Reply
I joined Friends of PR and have placed this in my PR Album. The picture should be up now.
CatherineG said... (3/18/04 9:50 AM) Reply
I follow the instructions on ofoto posting and the link seems to work, and then it stops working. I'm sorry. I'll keep trying.
Danvillegirl said... (3/18/04 6:01 AM) Reply
I get the same "forbidden" message. Would love to see this made up. I have thought about purchasing this pattern but many times SW patterns are huge on me. Sounds like a nice look.
jlg said... (3/17/04 5:51 PM) Reply
Catherine, I would also love to see the outfit. When I try to link, it gives me a page that says "forbidden."
Doris Stewart said... (3/17/04 3:49 PM) Reply
Would love the see the outfit - sounds super.

All About Linings