Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6922

Posted on:2/25/10 7:12 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants

Victoria B said... (3/1/10 8:46 AM) Reply
newmama, glad you found what you were looking for. Sorry, I thought you were referring to something I already made:) Yeah, I'm pretty impressed with NL's new simple and quick knit patterns!
newmama said... (2/28/10 6:47 PM) Reply
On your blog you have the front and back photo for this top, then you have a picture that shows some "wardrobe building" new look patterns that you purchased. The one on the right (in the photo) has some really cute looking dresses. I actually zoomed in on your picture and found the new look (simplicity) site that shows all the patterns and found it. It's pattern 6936 and I think I will have to pick it up too!
Elemenopeo said... (2/27/10 10:26 PM) Reply
Really nice!
Victoria B said... (2/27/10 10:12 PM) Reply
Newmama, Thanks so much. I'd love to give you the pattern number but I don't know which NL dress you're referring to. What color was it???
Victoria B said... (2/27/10 10:11 PM) Reply
Thanks Ladies for all of your compliments:)
Victoria B said... (2/27/10 9:52 PM) Reply
Thanks Ladies for all of your compliments:)
kes said... (2/26/10 9:46 PM) Reply
Great top! I'll have to add this pattern to my wish list! It looks great on you!
newmama said... (2/26/10 8:12 PM) Reply
You always make such great looking knit clothes! It's inspiring me to tackle them myself. I would love to know the pattern number for the NL dress pattern in your blog photo (the one on the far right), if you get a chance. Anyways, absolutely gorgeous fabric, and the top looks fantastic on you!
Victoria B said... (2/26/10 1:47 PM) Reply
ukdame---yes, I feel the sizing was pretty accurate! Have fun making the dress---I hope to make it pretty soon myself!
pt6356 said... (2/26/10 7:45 AM) Reply
Very cute! I agree with the hand sewing on the neck binding. Sometimes it is just too hard to sew it by machine and have it look nice, and it's not any faster IMHO to sew it by hand.
CynthiaSue said... (2/25/10 10:43 PM) Reply
gorgeous!! love the print!!!
ukdame said... (2/25/10 10:27 PM) Reply
I am planning to use this pattern to make my SIL the short sleeved dress. I have a cotton/lycra knit in a nice large print. Hope this will be a good serger starter for me. Was the sizing pretty accurate to listing measurements?
HeyJane said... (2/25/10 9:33 PM) Reply
Beautiful top! Neckline looks great.
homejewel said... (2/25/10 7:19 PM) Reply
I love your top - the knit you chose is perfect. This is a great pattern. I've made a top and dress from it. I might have to try the cardigan.

by: tlaura7