Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4175

Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:3/4/10 7:27 AM
Last Updated:3/4/10 7:35 AM

midtownfarmgirl said... (4/1/10 5:27 PM) Reply
I think the style is very flattering on you. I wish I could wear it.
pwellock said... (3/5/10 1:03 PM) Reply
You did a wonderful job. You look great in it.
velosewer said... (3/4/10 9:01 PM) Reply
Well done. You've done such a good job and it suits you.
Miss33 said... (3/4/10 3:00 PM) Reply
Sieht einfach klasse aus und es steht Dir sehr gut! very good job!
michou68 said... (3/4/10 2:50 PM) Reply
michou68 said... (3/4/10 2:49 PM) Reply
Sorry, my internet connection comes and goes and now I see every thing was saved ... stupid me!
michou68 said... (3/4/10 2:48 PM) Reply

michou68 said... (3/4/10 2:45 PM) Reply
@Loreo: How much ease? Hmm, difficult to say - but about 4 to 5 inches might be possible. I would like to push you towards your patterns because it is real fun to work with those patterns :-) @jann, coastal conni and nicegirl: Thanks - I feel encouraged to try all my other vintage patterns now. @coastal connie , nice girl and jannw: Thanks :-) I now feel encouraged to try more patterns like this one!
nicegirl said... (3/4/10 2:36 PM) Reply
Beautiful! I really love that style, very flattering on you.
Laurie Lou said... (3/4/10 2:15 PM) Reply
I love patterns like this... the vintage style that seems so timeless. I love your dress too. Do you think the pattern for a 34" bust had how much ease...because I can see what you mean....the dress does look more blousey than the art line drawing but I stiil love it on you and don't think it looks too big...just an observation on your comment. I have a number of similar vintage patterns...now I will need to go dig them out and decide which one I should do after your insiration. Thanks for a great review!
Coastal Connie said... (3/4/10 9:41 AM) Reply
You did a great job! I love the look on you. Very classy look and great color.
jannw said... (3/4/10 7:48 AM) Reply
It looks very good on you..and my monitor does show cherry red and purple..I have one of those cameras, also.

You Sew Girl Fan Bag Pattern