Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7565 (Doll 1930's Clothing)

Reviewed by:norasroom

About norasroomstar
Member since: 4/21/09
Posted on:3/8/10 6:44 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Crafts

gaga sew said... (4/3/12 7:53 PM) Reply
Thank you so much for the review. Your dress is absolutely adorable. I am about to sew this pattern for Kit and will remember to add the extra length. This dress would cute sewn as matching girl and doll dresses.
Hilary said... (7/31/11 11:48 PM) Reply
WOW! Amazing little outfits!! I love them all, they are just too cute. I am putting this on my wishlist! Thanks for the great review!
seworiginal2 said... (4/24/10 8:07 AM) Reply
I have this pattern and am about to make up so found review useful made up pleated dress is lovely
Elemenopeo said... (3/13/10 10:11 PM) Reply
Sweet.
norasroom said... (3/8/10 7:34 PM) Reply
Oh, thanks so much for your kind words. I'm really addicted to doll-sewing right now, as you can tell by my other reviews. It's refreshing to work on a project that can be finished in a night or two. I just wish this one came in a girl-size version!
Christas said... (3/8/10 5:12 PM) Reply
These are wonderful .... so adorable. I love the details in the doll clothes you have been sewing. This dress is so nice that it would be very cute on a real little girl!
newmama said... (3/8/10 4:04 PM) Reply
Thanks for all your doll clothes reviews! I haven't started making any yet (my DD is only 10 mo), but I am sure we will get to that point sometime. I really appreciate that you take the time to write your reviews. And the pleated dress is super cute, love the fabric too!!
Laurie Lou said... (3/8/10 3:57 PM) Reply
Oh SO Sweet! I also love the others Ruthie's bunny dress. I use to make doll clothes and seeing this makes me want to go back...THis was an inspiration and not so much work as "big people" clothes which I have enough of. Nice detail in your review. Thanks! PS I am a doll collector so have a PAtsy...now when I think about it. and the Magic Attic...they are have a bit older body...narrower in the waist...Well you did get me thinking. Nice cording also on the collar. HTEy are adorable!

Beyond the BoatNeck