Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 08-2007-122 (Maternity tunic)

Reviewed by:Christina Sonja

About Christina Sonjastarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/2/06
Posted on:3/8/10 2:30 AM
Last Updated:3/8/10 2:33 AM

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

AlexaNJ said... (3/18/10 11:57 AM) Reply
It has been forever and I'm just logging back into PR after years. Congratulations, by the way!! Great top - super stylish. You look great!!
JenniferBee said... (3/9/10 6:25 PM) Reply
Thank you for this review, my DD is just 8weeks pregnant and I've been looking for tops to make for her later on in the pregnancy. Nanny in waiting
Nessa09 said... (3/8/10 9:47 PM) Reply
Great job on your top! I wish I could have sewn something this stylish during my last pregnancy.
Christas said... (3/8/10 6:58 PM) Reply
I wish I had looked half as cute as you do when pregnant. I definitely wasn't as stylish. Your top is very nice!
Markie1 said... (3/8/10 6:54 PM) Reply
Hi CS- Wow, you are so cute pregnant! And you have obviously retained all of your brain cells, because you remembered the bias band from another Burda pattern. Now THAT is impressive! Nice job, great color, cute top, adorable mommy-to-be...
EveS said... (3/8/10 10:16 AM) Reply
Very pretty, Christina! I really wanted to make this top while I was pregnant but, alas, my ginormous belly got the best of me before I could get it sewn. lol Thanks for the helpful review. You look great, btw!!
AnneMarie60 said... (3/8/10 9:42 AM) Reply
Looks great on you! Excellent construction tips.
colorkitten said... (3/8/10 9:41 AM) Reply
Great job! And I love the color -- that would have cheered me up in my last month or two of pregnancy!
m1khaela said... (3/8/10 8:51 AM) Reply
Super cute, I love the color! I know that ties do scream "maternity" but they ARE so useful since size changes so much... good luck, I have 12 weeks to go but still feel like I'm running out of sewing time!

by: StitchPaus...