Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5540

SC USA
Member since: 11/11/08
Posted on:3/11/10 9:28 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
Hilary said... (8/17/10 9:34 PM) Reply
I love both these little dresses-and your DD clearly loves them as well :o)n what a beautiful smile she has!
Levone said... (5/4/10 4:32 PM) Reply
Beautiful dresses and daughter!
Scheryka said... (3/13/10 6:30 PM) Reply
Thank you all for your nice comments. Katlew03, you should make them. They are way easy and way fast. BeckyW, I am so sorry that your DD has outgrown the pattern. It is such a summer staple.
BeckyW said... (3/12/10 3:29 PM) Reply
You did such a beautiful job on these dresses. Your DD is beautiful. I have this pattern and I have been lazy and let my daughter outgrow it.
Irene said... (3/12/10 1:26 PM) Reply
Adorable renditions!
Christas said... (3/12/10 10:28 AM) Reply
Your daughter should be on the front of pattern envelopes! She looks SO ADORABLE in her dresses!
Passion4Sewing said... (3/12/10 8:48 AM) Reply
I will need to get this pattern because of your review. It is adorable! I will becoming a grandma this fall and am hoping for a little girl to dress up. Cute, cute, cute!
katlew03 said... (3/11/10 10:38 PM) Reply
All right, you've won me over. I have had this pattern for several years but passed it by because DGD will not wear pants of any kind. I love it. I'll have to make it after all. She has to have at least 2 inch wide shoulders for school, but since she only wears dresses, she will get plenty of wear at home this summer. I'll have to put this on my short list--even have the stash to do it. Your two versions are so cute and your DD is adorable in them.
renren said... (3/11/10 10:17 PM) Reply
I love both dresses and what a perfectly beautiful, happy, angel of a child to be wearing them! Lovely.
SewSho said... (3/11/10 10:02 PM) Reply
I love the lemon drops one!

by: catintheha...