Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2118 (Vera Wang Bridal Collection)

Reviewed by:JennaM

About JennaM
NA NEW ZEALAND
Member since: 2/6/09
Posted on:3/31/10 6:02 PM

slmstyle said... (2/18/13 9:56 PM) Reply
Gorgeous gown! They should bring back this pattern, or Vera Wang should design more bridal gowns for Vogue Patterns. Really beautiful work!
AnneM said... (4/2/10 7:55 PM) Reply
Beautiful! I like how it isn't strapless but is sleeveless. (IMO strapless doesn't work well on most people. Just a personal opinion.)
VeroSewsStuff said... (4/2/10 9:49 AM) Reply
Breathtaking !
TJSEWS said... (4/1/10 10:16 PM) Reply
Beautiful! Gorgeous! And very professional. I think you need to update your profile to read that your sewing skill is ADVANCED!
valerie sews said... (4/1/10 8:06 PM) Reply
Wow. Totally stunning. Could you post more pictures please? If that is you wearing it I don't know how you could part with it.
pharmercoon said... (4/1/10 7:48 PM) Reply
So pretty! I made this dress about 10 years ago for my best friend. It is such a classic design.
pharmercoon said... (4/1/10 7:46 PM) Reply
Nancy K said... (4/1/10 6:50 PM) Reply
It's gorgeous. I loved these patterns; too bad vogue doesn't have her wedding dresses any more.
slee said... (4/1/10 5:19 PM) Reply
Love the dress!!!
cdi9c said... (4/1/10 10:56 AM) Reply
So stunningly simple and elegant! I thought about making this one for myself but ended up going a different route. I'm so glad to see such a beautiful finished project! Please post more pictures if you can!
candicer said... (4/1/10 8:47 AM) Reply
It's beautiful!! I would love to see a photo of the back!
fourkid said... (4/1/10 8:05 AM) Reply
Beautiful and inspiring.
jannw said... (4/1/10 4:22 AM) Reply
Beautiful..I love the bodice and the way the armsyces are cut as well as the back...
Sandi S said... (4/1/10 1:52 AM) Reply
This is gorgeous - stunning wedding dress. Vera Wang herself would be proud!
Opals Passions said... (3/31/10 10:45 PM) Reply
Beautiful!
CynthiaSue said... (3/31/10 9:49 PM) Reply
wow! was this for you? i didn't know there were Vera Wang patterns:( sigh. you seem very advanced as I have no idea what you are saying you did to the waist but it looks amazing!
Patti B said... (3/31/10 8:43 PM) Reply
Glorious dress! Your changes make it even more lovely than the photo. Intermediate sewer? I don't think so! Beautiful craftsmanship.
no7262 said... (3/31/10 8:34 PM) Reply
Unbelievably gorgeous! Stunning! Can you post pictures of the back? I would love to see it! Nora :)
melaniejade31 said... (3/31/10 8:01 PM) Reply
beautiful!
moushka said... (3/31/10 7:40 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress. I, too, would like to see a photo of the back: your description of the changes you made sounds lovely.
Knitters Delight said... (3/31/10 6:53 PM) Reply
Amazing results!
carolynw said... (3/31/10 6:23 PM) Reply
Totally awesome - if you sell this I bet you will get $$$ - it's so beautiful
Passion4Sewing said... (3/31/10 6:20 PM) Reply
Stunning! Could you take more pics of back? It looks awesome!

Colette Patterns 0003