Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

About Pyrosestar
MD USA
Member since: 2/12/06
Posted on:4/11/10 9:39 PM

See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)

Sweater knit fabrics

vincent deng said... (6/6/13 5:10 AM) Reply
Dear sir how are you? this is vincent,from Guangzhou Hongming Textile Co., Ltd,we are a professional manufacturer of fashion fabrics,if you wanna know more about our products and my company information,plz check our webste:www.hf-textile.com.cn we expect cooperate with yours best regard vincent Guangzhou Hongming Textile Co., Ltd. Add:1/F, Building A, No. 9, Yuangang Mid. Road, Nancun Town, Panyu Dist., Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland) Telephone:86-20-34309198 website:http://www.hf-textile.com.cn contact:vincent Mob:+86-13412892544
vincent deng said... (6/6/13 5:05 AM) Reply
Deepika said... (4/12/10 9:02 AM) Reply
Wow these are so darn cute! And you are having fun sewing for the girls. It shows. They are lucky!
CarolynGM said... (4/12/10 8:36 AM) Reply
These are darling dresses on your cute little daughters. It sounds like you and girls had great fun on this project. My DD and I reminisced recently about our very similar process for her annual Easter dresses.
my horse said... (4/11/10 11:15 PM) Reply
A wise Mommy you are! Training them for future designers and let them sew for you! OK, maybe a scary thought at 7 but at 40? Yeah. In the meantime the dresses you're making them are great!
AnneMarie60 said... (4/11/10 10:58 PM) Reply
Both dresses turned out so well! I love the organza overlay. Your daughters are adorable. What a great mom you are to involve your daughters in the creation of their garments. I have the fondest memories of doing that with my late mother.
Natasha B said... (4/11/10 10:23 PM) Reply
Cute dresses and great story! Little girls are such fun to sew for.

McCall's M4783