Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3614 (Misses Fitted Shorts)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
MN USA
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:5/7/10 11:04 PM
Last Updated:5/10/10 9:46 PM

See other patterns in this category: Shorts
marec said... (5/11/10 10:05 AM) Reply
Nice pants. I would wear them in a heartbeat. Pants perfection is like nirvana...always off in the future.
aireal said... (5/9/10 1:01 PM) Reply
Nice looking pants! I'm sorry they didn't match your vision, but from here, I want a pair. :D Oh, I love the lining, too.
sewnsewtoo said... (5/8/10 3:38 PM) Reply
Isn't it frustrating to not get what you visualized? I agree that putting them away for awhile may give some perspective. For what it's worth, I think they look great. Before I read your comments I thought: Wow those fit great.
Heatherrique said... (5/8/10 11:36 AM) Reply
They look cool!
pfaffkj said... (5/8/10 11:20 AM) Reply
I hope you become more satisfied with these as times goes on. They look very nice. And I love the lining! What a treat -- a little something special just for you!
MNBarb said... (5/8/10 11:06 AM) Reply
I am diving into my closet for some pants that have good fit and will try to see where my pattern is lacking. I also like the idea of putting them away for a few days. Another thing that seems to help is to wear them "sans undies" who will know? I guess that's where the lining will be an asset. Thanks for the suggestions.
Patti B said... (5/8/10 10:42 AM) Reply
They look very nice but if they don't match your vision, that's frustrating. I think a little snoop shopping is in order and bring your tape measure. See if you can find the shorts of your vision and measure the heck out of them in the dressing room. HTH
homejewel said... (5/8/10 3:02 AM) Reply
From what I can see on the pictures, they look great. Why don't you put them away for a week to see if you change your mind.
SewSho said... (5/8/10 1:43 AM) Reply
I think they look great really neat work!
lyndle said... (5/8/10 1:02 AM) Reply
Thanks for the helpful review. I'm sorry you're not happy with these - they really look ok with me but you know the look you're after! If you post a thumbnail they'll appear in the gallery and heaps more people will see them (and hopefully comment).

by: grays08

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

Islander Sewing Systems Irish Coat Pattern Pattern