Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 03-2010-107 (Top)

Reviewed by:Sigrid.

About Sigrid.starstarstarstar
Netherlands
Member since: 11/14/06
Posted on:5/8/10 9:52 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Annette1 said... (5/10/10 6:26 PM) Reply
Hey, it was that ACE PLAID MATCHING that drew me to the thumbnail in the review gallery! It looks GREAT, and I love the FIT, too.
Irene said... (5/9/10 1:47 PM) Reply
This blouse looks so good on you! Placement of the plaid is what caught my eye--I love the way that it feels balanced. Like a beautiful flower arrangement, it's not symmetrical, but it feels complete and beautifully composed.
Nancy Rhodes said... (5/9/10 10:50 AM) Reply
Just a beautiful result... and clever departure from pattern guide sheets on the tie-channel for the sleeve detail. Very Nice!
Kayseri said... (5/9/10 1:50 AM) Reply
Love this blouse. I empathise on your plaid matching difficulties, but this bias plaid just looks so good regardless.
MelissaB in WA said... (5/8/10 4:21 PM) Reply
Pretty blouse Sigrid! I have that issue of KM and found so many things I like. Unfortunately I haven't had time to sew anything from it yet. Wish it was easier for me to get because I'm liking them better than Burda lately too. I also like LMB, but they don't start at a small enough size for my top and I hate grading down.
Snoo said... (5/8/10 1:15 PM) Reply
Very pretty. I love everything about this pattern! I am wondering if you could add a "tip" on making the narrow ties in the sleeves. Did you serge the edges and then pull the serging threads to get them turned right side out?
callmeRuth said... (5/8/10 11:58 AM) Reply
Great looking top! And it fits you perfectly.
Heatherrique said... (5/8/10 11:33 AM) Reply
That's fabulous, Sigrid! Impressive job on matching plaids!
Patti B said... (5/8/10 10:26 AM) Reply
Uneven plaids can make us crazy, can't they? Your blouse looks great on you and I like the details that make it not-the-typical-princess-blouse. Very summery; I'm sure you'll enjoy it this season.
Annette Wright said... (5/8/10 10:21 AM) Reply
That turned out really nice and fits your body so well.

Mini Miranda Bag Paper Pattern