Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4076 (Misses Knit Tops)

Reviewed by:LynnRowe

About LynnRowestarstarstar
Member since: 3/9/09

Best Patterns of 2008
Hall of Fame 2009
Posted on:5/15/10 9:45 PM
See other patterns in this category: Vests    Tops
marymary86 said... (11/11/12 7:38 PM) Reply
You sold me on this top; I found it on Etsy as it's OOP. It's gorgeous. Thanks for writing such a great review!
jlg said... (1/8/12 10:02 AM) Reply
I love how well you place the pattern of the fabric. I usually try to avoid fabric with large circular (or circularish) patterns because I am afraid of messing up the placement. You do a perfect job.
ElizabethDee said... (5/16/10 6:16 PM) Reply
Love these tops, and love your review, too. Thanks for explaining the "cheater" FBA and for all the very helpful sewing tips as well. I'm so happy you have a camera!
JanJanB said... (5/16/10 1:27 PM) Reply
Very nice. I love your choices in fabric. I am going to have to reconsider this pattern, I had thought it would be too low for work.
PittyPat said... (5/16/10 12:27 PM) Reply
Been looking for a good knit pattern. I do the 'cheater FBA' - so nice to know that it works so well on this pattern. Love your choice of fabric.
carolynw said... (5/16/10 9:50 AM) Reply
Nice tops - this is one of my very favourite patterns - very versatile!! Your fabric is beautiful
loti said... (5/16/10 0:59 AM) Reply
I love that pink top, Great job on the pics by the way, thanks for the review!
Imaan said... (5/16/10 0:44 AM) Reply
Beautiful tops Lynn...I am in awe:-)
homejewel said... (5/16/10 0:44 AM) Reply
This is a great pattern. I love this view and agree with you that the neckline is really nice. Your fabric choices are great!
Heidi Ho said... (5/15/10 10:03 PM) Reply
Nice top. I have this pattern but have been stuck with the twisty version. After seeing your review I will have to try this versions sans the FBA. Nice photos!
JillyBe said... (5/15/10 9:53 PM) Reply
Nice looking top! Once I feel comfy with knits, I need to try this one :)
Time4me said... (5/15/10 9:49 PM) Reply
WOW, congratulations. Your first photo review. So well done! Love both your versions (fabric is darling). I noticed all the camera packaging on the counter in the photo of the cute pink top. You're a good PR girl!

SavageCoco Patterns Amare Dress