Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Sense & Sensibility> Elegant Lady's Closet (Elegant Lady's Closet)

Reviewed by:BLT

About BLT
Member since: 11/4/05
Posted on:9/18/14 5:41 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
BLT said... (9/18/14 5:31 PM) Reply
I'm very glad to hear that, Catroodje. In my case, the dresses did turn out very cuteóbut I've never been so frustrated with a pattern!
Catroodje said... (1/27/13 2:04 AM) Reply
Hi BLT, I purchased and used this pattern in January 2013 and I think the pattern has been corrected since your challenge. Apart from a slight mismatch on the sleeve seams I haven't noticed any difficulties. I made three dresses out of this pattern: two drawstring models in size 10 and 20 and one crossover gown in size 10. They came together really nice without much difficulty. Mrs. Chancey might have made good use of your feedback. :-)
DesignsByDenise said... (6/13/10 9:36 AM) Reply
I see a new sleeve has been posted on the sensibility website as of June 11. I hope your garments turned out ok and you were able to get them done in time. It's too bad there are so many other issues as well. Thank you for being honest about the problems you've encountered.
waltzqueen said... (6/8/10 4:11 PM) Reply
What a challenge! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished garments. I have a "Titanic" pattern and terrific burnout velvet, but haven't had the courage to make it yet!!!

Ottobre Woman Magazine 02-2013-13