Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2445 (Yoga Pants or Shorts)

Reviewed by:Sew4Fun

About Sew4Funstarstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 6/23/04
Posted on:5/28/10 1:04 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

See other patterns in this category: Loungewear    Pants
EveS said... (11/7/10 10:26 PM) Reply
Gosh, Belinda, I wish you'd write a helpful review once in a while. LOL!!! But seriously, great pants and FABULOUS review as always. Most of my questions with this pattern were addressed by you...nice to know they aren't too low as they are pictured. I can honestly say, "Thanks for the help!" :)
Barbara3 said... (6/29/10 1:19 PM) Reply
Great review - very helpful. Also, great pants on you!
Jane S said... (5/29/10 12:55 PM) Reply
Wow, thanks for this review, Belinda. I avoided ordering this pattern since that low waist was way too revealing of my pouchy tummy....but your review is making me think otherwise. Your pants look wonderful!
Margaret said... (5/29/10 11:25 AM) Reply
These look great! Thanks for the info about the waist height, and all the construction tips!
susiestitcher said... (5/29/10 8:15 AM) Reply
Your exercise pants look great. So comfortable and not at all big and sloppy - like the unfortunate ones I own! I am interested in tryiing your super stretchy serge stitch, which I hadn't known about before. Thanks for the information. Your reviews are always so helpful!
CarolynGM said... (5/28/10 5:00 PM) Reply
Awesome pants. I could use about 10 pairs of these.
DorothyK said... (5/28/10 11:57 AM) Reply
Thanks for your very, very helpful review. I have considered making my own yoga pants and this would be a great pattern. I'm happy to hear that the waist is higher than shown.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (5/28/10 5:19 AM) Reply
I love this pattern and have made as you did with elastic and no draw string. Your version looks great!
Terri Smith said... (5/28/10 1:10 AM) Reply
Great looking yoga pants! I have been thinking about trying to make my own as well, but I am a big chicken. Thanks for the review and the encouragement. P.S. and the tip about the drawstring/elastic too.

by: Bendy