Pattern Reviews> TimberLane Press> #404 (#404 first choice boxers)

Reviewed by:fourkid

About fourkidstarstar
Member since: 8/30/08
Posted on:6/2/10 2:24 PM
Last Updated:12/23/11 5:06 PM

Elona said... (12/23/11 8:10 PM) Reply
They look just terrific. Congratulations to you for persevering.
1912 Suffragette said... (6/15/11 1:52 PM) Reply
My husband adores these; very comfortable. I'm working on his fifth pair in a silk/cotton blend for Father's Day. I still look at the directions for the fly even after four pairs. It does get easier.
Judy Kski said... (6/3/10 7:41 PM) Reply
Great job on your boxers. I too made this pattern for DH for Christmas 2009. You're so right about that fly front area. I didn't quite cut the seam in the crotch area right, but somehow I made it work. Good thing the fabric was different colored peppers on a black background.
Margaret said... (6/3/10 2:06 AM) Reply
They look great, love that fabric! I don't have this particular pattern but for me, flies have definitely become easier with practice.
Melissa S. said... (6/2/10 9:29 PM) Reply
Your boxers look very nice. I agree that they get easier with more practice. This pattern is my husband's favorite also.
michellep74 said... (6/2/10 8:20 PM) Reply
I've made these boxers probably a dozen times for my husband--after testing different patterns, these are his favorite. They get soooo much easier after the first pair, I promise!
renren said... (6/2/10 5:08 PM) Reply
Very nice! Also like that license plate fabric. Bet ds#3 will gets lots of wear out of these.

You Sew Girl 200mm Kiss Purse Pattern