Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6735 (Misses Knit Cardigan Tops Pant)

Reviewed by:starryfish

Posted on:6/8/10 9:53 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants    Skirts
starryfish said... (6/11/10 12:23 PM) Reply
I have worn this cardigan a few times now, and I think the fabric is growing. It didn't start out this big! I'll try it again in a less stretchy knit before making too many changes.
starryfish said... (6/11/10 12:20 PM) Reply
moredash- I use ebay uk a lot. If you like I'll send you a PM with some other websites in the UK.
moredash said... (6/11/10 11:53 AM) Reply
Hello where are you finding your fabrics? I live in Essex. Fabric stores are thin on the ground. Your outfits are very nice on you.
jgmafpw said... (6/9/10 10:03 AM) Reply
Everything looks great! Well put together!
Mazzygirl said... (6/9/10 7:31 AM) Reply
all style look brilliant - I totally agreethis is a fantastic pattern. I've lost count of how many tops I've made from it, and the other pattern pieces are getting tattered too. A lovely set!
marec said... (6/8/10 9:17 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review! Everything you have made from this pattern is terrific and I want to share your closet. Nice color choices and good fit. I agree with you about the cardi sleeves and side SA but it looks fine now too.
homejewel said... (6/8/10 12:56 PM) Reply
The only thing I haven't tried from this pattern are the pants. I LOVE every piece - even the cardigan. It looks quite nice with the belt. I might try a little more shaping with it, too. It's hard to believe a pattern can be so successful for so many women of different shapes and sizes. All of your pieces look great!
MNBarb said... (6/8/10 11:51 AM) Reply
I especially like the skirt and top. I agree that the cardigan might be more flattering if it was snugged-up in width and length and sleeves. Good overall pattern.
frame said... (6/8/10 10:04 AM) Reply
Very nice. Great outfit and pretty color.
LynnRowe said... (6/8/10 9:55 AM) Reply
That's so pretty, love the colour!

by: erinkjones