Pattern Reviews> Controlled Exposure> 65 (Stretch Fleece Pants)

Reviewed by:treefrog

About treefrogstarstarstarstar
Member since: 2/13/08
Posted on:6/8/10 9:47 PM
Last Updated:7/6/10 8:29 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Nancy Rhodes said... (6/11/10 8:15 AM) Reply
Wow! Bang! Holy-Gortex! fabulous!!! The ribbon/zipper application alone would make it worth to have the pattern for the how-to do it knowledge. Excellent review too!
gunnawunday said... (6/10/10 2:04 AM) Reply
treefrog said... (6/9/10 11:27 PM) Reply
Thanks for the comments. Yes, I've been meaning to update that skill level. I think my sewing really has progressed over the last year. Many thanks to all of you who have helped or inspired me along the way :hug:
Sharonspils said... (6/9/10 9:59 PM) Reply
Great work Treefrog and much better than any RTW that I have seen. Agree with MNBarb, you have definately moved beyond "Advanced Beginner"
CTBarb said... (6/9/10 7:51 PM) Reply
Great details. These look so professional. Great work.
FreyaStark said... (6/9/10 5:11 PM) Reply
A very impressive effort.
MNBarb said... (6/9/10 12:31 PM) Reply
Sounds like a friendly pattern company with good designers/engineers. Your pants are wonderfull with all of the details. I wonder if you've moved past "Advanced Beginner."
lynny said... (6/9/10 4:04 AM) Reply
Wow, nice work. I looked through your album, you are creating some great outdoor wear.
o3b said... (6/9/10 3:46 AM) Reply
Your reviews are always so fun to read. You pick things with such great sporting wear details....and you sew them! It is unusual to find patterns with details for the types of things you would find in REI (do you have that store there?). I love how your reviews show them so well.
Ericaeli said... (6/8/10 11:32 PM) Reply
These are very nice. I need to look at this pattern company. I love all the outerwear you make.
ClaireEmily said... (6/8/10 11:32 PM) Reply
You do such amazing work with outdoor wear. I wish I had had pants this great when I was doing a lot of hiking!
margk said... (6/8/10 10:49 PM) Reply
Nice job Treefrog, I also like the inside of the zip treatment.