Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2918 (Mens T-Shirts)

Reviewed by:artkat

Other Projects by artkat using this Pattern

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

ChrisS said... (6/18/10 11:48 PM) Reply
This shirt looks great. I love Jalie patterns for active wear clothing. I have a couple and so far have been pleased with everything I've made from them.
Steffie said... (6/13/10 10:19 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review -- I recently purchased this pattern. Your son looks very happy with his shirt. Great job!
renren said... (6/13/10 9:52 AM) Reply
That red side panel is an inspired addition, really makes this a running shirt with interest. May your son run far and long! (Snow on the mountain? Sounds lovely from where I sit under the scorching Texas sun.)
Sanibelle said... (6/13/10 9:44 AM) Reply
Your son looks very happy with his new shirt! I just bought this pattern, based on QuiltSewSewSue's review, so I'm glad to see another review with such good results. Thanks for the heads up about how high the v-neck sits.
Patti B said... (6/13/10 9:26 AM) Reply
It looks good on him and I'll bet he will be the envy of the other runners. Looks like another great Jalie pattern.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (6/13/10 6:21 AM) Reply
Great Tee! I have made this shirt for my boys (one son and DH) ans they have both been successful. Isn't it lovely when you can sew for everyone in the family!