Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 692-1012 (Binder Cover)

Reviewed by:Dale C

About Dale Cstarstarstar
HI USA

Posted on:7/6/10 8:17 PM
Last Updated:7/7/10 10:11 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
Mc Donna said... (9/22/10 6:08 PM) Reply
I love your binder covers. This is exactly what I would like to do for my pattern binders. You saved me so much time! Thanks so much for sharing.
Stitchcakes said... (7/12/10 1:34 PM) Reply
Awwww...J'adore! Super like - thanks!
Dale C said... (7/7/10 9:42 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone. Origami flower blog post is ready. Nancy, that's a good idea. Will make that change too.
Mel.J said... (7/7/10 8:05 PM) Reply
I noticed Debbie Cook had done this recently with her pattern folders & thought I'd love to copy the idea - hey presto, here's some very helpful instructions. Thanks! (what sort of fabric flower is it? I've googled for it & found an iris but that's not it is it?)
Nancy1955 said... (7/7/10 9:15 AM) Reply
Your tutorial looks good. You might want to mention the binder dimensions (1", 2", etc) along with the pattern piece dimensions. I know you already explain the seam allowances but you might want to give the notebook dimensions and then the pattern piece dimensions for that size notebook. This way, people will know they measured correctly.
KathySews said... (7/7/10 8:41 AM) Reply
This is great. I wonder about using faux suede...hmm. I have a similar in leather and it has a ribbon for a page marker. I had been thinking of trying to copy - you saved me. I will use your directions.
thirteenstitches said... (7/6/10 10:37 PM) Reply
SO CUTE!!! : )
LynnRowe said... (7/6/10 9:57 PM) Reply
Wow, that is just gorgeous!!! I'm back to university, after many years away...I sure would love a couple of those binder covers! *hint* Truly gorgeous, well done!

Understanding Knit Fabrics
Understanding Knit Fabrics

by: JustineSew...

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

You Sew Girl SEWING CLASS 1 - Shopping Bag Pattern