Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> 19 (Athletic colour-blocked T)

Reviewed by:Kay Y

About Kay Ystarstarstarstar
ON CANADA
Member since: 11/21/04
Posted on:7/25/10 7:56 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
Catbird said... (7/26/10 8:05 PM) Reply
I can see that if I had PMB with CAD I would get nothing else in the world done; I'd just be playing with patterns all the time! You've done a fantastic job, as always, and your T-shirts are super-practical + attractive.
sewsally said... (7/26/10 0:16 AM) Reply
I just read your instructions on putting on the binding. Great !! Have you thought about adding that to tips and techniques where we can find it later?
sewsally said... (7/26/10 0:11 AM) Reply
Very nice job. I use the Wild Ginger software too and I am always interested in how others use it.
treefrog said... (7/25/10 10:54 PM) Reply
Very professional! Thanks for the info on how you added the style lines. I've been toying with the idea of doing something similar so your review is extremely helpful. Thanks!
Laurasews said... (7/25/10 10:45 PM) Reply
Wow. Great job copying RTW. Very nice look. I was looking at some bike clothes and couldn't believe they wanted $75-80 for a simple top. Yours are every bit as trendy and they fit you!!
Robin Denning said... (7/25/10 10:40 PM) Reply
These look terrific. Boy we are on the same wavelength right now. I've been sewing knits, too, and used the fake overlock on the sewing machine to flatten out a serged seam. Worked like a charm. I love the blocking in your top. One of these days I will sit down and play with PE in PMB. Looks like fun.
mastdenman said... (7/25/10 8:25 PM) Reply
Love your new tshirts.

by: MayenDesig...

by: Judy Kski

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)

SewBaby Bath Puppet Pals Pattern