Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6112 (Misses' Dresses In 2 Lengths a)

Reviewed by:knitmachinequeen

About knitmachinequeenstarstarstarstar
MI USA
Member since: 9/3/07
Posted on:8/13/10 9:36 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops
MareeAlison said... (8/22/11 8:28 PM) Reply
I've been doing WW too and have lost about 16kgs so far. I think that's about 30 odd pound. I've still got a way to go but you've inspired me to make a dress with a waist which I haven't worn for quite a while. Thank you. I think you look fantastic in your dress and I love the idea of the different coloured bodice. Thanks again.
Heatherrique said... (12/19/10 12:43 PM) Reply
Watch out Rihanna, Beyonce, and Christina! The KMQ is rockin' the fashion world!
Marie-Claude said... (8/23/10 1:21 AM) Reply
You look stunning! Great fabric combinations and most of all - congratulations on the weight loss, what a great reward!
cbrown73 said... (8/22/10 9:42 PM) Reply
I love the fabrics you used for this dress. I bought this pattern for my teen daughter but I think I will sew this one for myself as well. Thanks for sharing. Looks great on you!
DonnaC said... (8/17/10 11:25 PM) Reply
That looks absolutely fantastic. I love the fabric of the skirt!
Mc Donna said... (8/17/10 0:42 AM) Reply
Wow! You look great. I certainly didn't see the potential in this pattern that you did. Great job, all of it and congratulations on your weight loss.
AdaH said... (8/16/10 2:17 PM) Reply
You look great. I love how you put it altogether. Congrats on the weight loss. I am doing WW also.
Melody said... (8/16/10 10:25 AM) Reply
You look fabulous. I never gave that pattern a second thought, but now, I might just have to make that myself.
Bonny Dune said... (8/15/10 9:48 PM) Reply
That's gorgeous! You look wonderful. Your version looks much nicer then the envelope. I would never have noticed this one without your review. Thank you.
Danvillegirl said... (8/14/10 7:19 PM) Reply
Great looking dress. Like the idea of a solid top with print skirt.
cmarie12 said... (8/14/10 1:24 PM) Reply
This is a fabulous dress! I love it on you!
Gelbean said... (8/14/10 12:48 PM) Reply
You look fabulous! What a wonderful way to reward yourself!
michellep74 said... (8/14/10 11:47 AM) Reply
Fabulous dress--it really looks great on you. Congrats on the weight loss!
Luckyken said... (8/14/10 10:30 AM) Reply
Awesome job on the garments, they look beautiful and congrats on the weight loss...weight watcher too...
becca a said... (8/14/10 8:15 AM) Reply
Great dress ! You look so chic. Congratulations on the weight loss.
KathySews said... (8/14/10 8:12 AM) Reply
you just sold me on kimono sleeves. I love the 2 piece look and the stones on the top --- all of it
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (8/14/10 0:38 AM) Reply
You look like a movie star! I love the dress, esp. the stones on the neckline and the split sleeves.
newmama said... (8/13/10 11:03 PM) Reply
Congrats on the weight loss! I love the dress, the tones, the hair, the shades, it's all fantastic. I love this style--dresses that look like separates. I would never have thought to do that with this pattern though, how clever!
barebear said... (8/13/10 10:51 PM) Reply
Wow, you look fabulous in this! I love the gems you added to the top, and the skirt fabric is so beautiful!
AEC said... (8/13/10 10:40 PM) Reply
Love the dress, especially the skirt - looks great on you. Congrats on the weight loss!

by: TaylorMade...