Pattern Reviews> Cutting Line Designs> 59269 (My Hearts a'Flutter)

Reviewed by:Irene Q

About Irene Qstarstarstarstar
Member since: 3/19/04
Posted on:8/17/10 4:56 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

Lisa Laree said... (8/20/10 6:36 PM) Reply
Wow, that's a very nicely fitted top! Good work! I may need to get this one of these days...
Lee Ann Hawkins said... (8/18/10 3:44 PM) Reply
thank you for reviewing this. I am going to cut one out today. I am always having trouble with neckline gaps as well as armhole, so I am encouraged! I think the horizontal piece does adds some panache. I love sleeveless shells and wear them all the time esp. at work. Yours looks great on you! I like the length as well.
RLL said... (8/18/10 3:24 PM) Reply
Yes, I'd love to see your other versions as well. I always turn to your reviews for Cutting Line patterns.
Nancywin said... (8/18/10 0:21 AM) Reply
Nice looking top. Do you have a link to your other tops? I'd love to see them. I've never used a LC pattern before, but I've heard good things about them. It looks great on you.
Karla Kizer said... (8/17/10 7:53 PM) Reply
A sleeveless top with no armhole gap? Heaven. Nice work, Irene.
Rhoda K said... (8/17/10 7:21 PM) Reply
Nice and comfy looking top.
marthamyers said... (8/17/10 7:17 PM) Reply
The one pictured looks great. Nice work! I'd love to see the others too. I had to fiddle with this to avoid a too-deep armhole but like it now that I've resolved that. This is also a great basic tank or shell if you just lay the lower section on top of the upper section when cutting. It really does have lots of possibilities. Thanks for the review!