Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Downloadable> 6012 (Kasia Skirt)

Reviewed by:TanitIsis

About TanitIsisstar
Member since: 3/17/10

Posted on:8/19/10 5:15 PM

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

TanitIsis said... (8/20/10 2:28 PM) Reply
Thanks, everyone! After wearing it for several hours yesterday I got a lot more "used" to it. It's such a different silhouette than my usual!
Ciclista said... (8/20/10 12:54 PM) Reply
The striped demi is great for this design. I probably wouldn't have given this pattern a 2nd thought - but yours is so good I may just have to "borrown" your ideas!
DorothyK said... (8/20/10 12:14 PM) Reply
Very cool.
squirrellypoo said... (8/20/10 8:47 AM) Reply
Very nice! I love it in denim and it's so flattering on you! I really need to make this myself...
ChristmasHills said... (8/20/10 1:18 AM) Reply
I love this skirt on you. Something to remember is that as the fashions change it always feels odd at the forefront of that change. So if you went from longer skirts to short (as in the 60's) as I did it took some getting used too. We who went from waistbands at the waists to showing our belly buttons - well it has taken me about 8 years to get there, had a very hard time of it! Unlike our daughters who leapt right in. So give yourself time to adapt. The high waist looks lovely on you and in a few years time you will wonder how you ever managed to show off your belly button. Trust me on this.
p1xie said... (8/19/10 11:54 PM) Reply
This is great! I would totally wear it. You look sharp!
Nan Kay said... (8/19/10 9:53 PM) Reply
looks great and fits beautifully.
Amanda S. said... (8/19/10 5:58 PM) Reply
I love this!!! Great use of the two fabrics to show off the design. I really hope you wear it. It's so stylish!