Pattern Reviews> Great Copy> 1240 (Zip Front Jacket/Vest & Skirt)

Reviewed by:Liana

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

velosewer said... (7/12/12 11:42 PM) Reply
This is a lovely jacket and your use of plaid and the edging is an excellent choice.
Harriet Rogers said... (5/25/04 9:01 AM) Reply
Congratulations on a really beautiful sewing job. The jacket loks perfect on you, and I love the front facing bias treatment. The top-stitching is to be envied: quite a professional job, and as usual for your clothes, it looks great on you. Thanks for all your tips.
layla said... (5/24/04 9:32 PM) Reply
Nice work.... I like that it is so versitle and yet unique. Pretty colors on you.
Debbie Spriggs said... (5/24/04 7:46 AM) Reply
Cute jacket! I like the way it coordinates with your sage green tee. Your topstitching and ribbon details add a lovely touch. I also especially like the look of the bias plaid facing.
Danvillegirl said... (5/24/04 5:35 AM) Reply
Very nice jacket. Like the topstitching look and neat idea with ribbon.
PVA said... (5/24/04 0:22 AM) Reply
Thank you, Liana for another great review. I live in Southern Oregon, and we enjoy a very mild climate. This is exactly the type of jacket & vest we can use three seasons out of four. Even during the hotest summer the evenings do cool down. As always, I really apprecitate all the fitting and construction details you so generously share with us. I do believe I have this pattern -- I think I even know where it is! (8^D)