Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1204 (Misses' Tunic And Pants)

Reviewed by:Mushywear

About Mushywearstarstarstar
HI USA
Member since: 5/13/08
Posted on:8/20/10 10:39 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants

AuntieShel said... (9/9/10 8:04 AM) Reply
Another fabulous review that I missed first time around. These pants look AMAZING on you. Great job and I love the different ways you styled them on your blog. Any plans to make the tunic?
db1 said... (9/2/10 2:56 PM) Reply
Very chic - and they fit great.
MNBarb said... (8/22/10 2:14 PM) Reply
This is a new and GREAT look for you!
fashionablysew said... (8/22/10 1:20 PM) Reply
Thank you for this review. I have eyed up this pattern since it has come available, but Vogue patterns are expensive and not know how they would turn out I have hesitated. I will definitely buy it now. Your pants are amazing.
Danvillegirl said... (8/22/10 10:58 AM) Reply
Great looking and fitting pants.
Maree P said... (8/21/10 11:15 PM) Reply
Mushy you look so chic in these - the fit and style is just perfect - fabulous. This is the best pair of jeans.
pterion said... (8/21/10 7:32 PM) Reply
these pants look terrific! Great job!
PolishPoppy said... (8/21/10 9:24 AM) Reply
WOW and Wow!
Catbird said... (8/21/10 9:04 AM) Reply
Oh boy, do I love these! It's funny, I was just shopping for fabric for this Miyake pattern yesterday . I found fabric I liked for the tunic but not for the pants. If I could pull off the look of red jeans I would do it in a second. :-)) You wear these well -- they look fantastic and I love all the stylings. Excellent!
Ellenatlga said... (8/21/10 8:58 AM) Reply
smokin' hot! way to go, those look great!
Fran G said... (8/21/10 8:56 AM) Reply
After my first glance at your pants, I thought ,"the fit of these pants/jeans is awesome!" Realizing that you achieved this with relatively few alterations is inspiring! You should definitely make them again. The color is fabulous! Bravo! Oh and I have just begun to work on a skirt that you reviewed a while back an OOP vogue slim skrt with deepish pockets. Hope it works as well for me as it did for you. Thanks for your reviews..you are a favorite!
Mazzygirl said... (8/21/10 6:16 AM) Reply
oh wow, i'd already tagged these as a must sew, & you've just proven it. they look bloody fabulous on you! I hope you make heaps of these as you OWN this style! (& have the figure to carry it off too!) I really really really like these jeans, & I absolutely ADORE your colour choice - brilliant!
margk said... (8/21/10 6:04 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. This sounds like a great pattern. Love love love the colour!
beesnbutter said... (8/21/10 2:58 AM) Reply
wow! Those look great!
Twinset said... (8/21/10 0:55 AM) Reply
Wow, these pants are really really beautiful and the fit is just perfect! This is the next pant pattern I want to try; thanks for reviewing it! By the way, love all the different stylings!
dingyadi said... (8/20/10 11:57 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! They look terrific on you and what a great shaped jean. They look like a lovely cut.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (8/20/10 11:49 PM) Reply
These are fabulous pants and such a great fit. Thanks so much for the informative review!
homejewel said... (8/20/10 11:03 PM) Reply
Amazing! They look so good on you.

by: cln