Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 08-2010-112 (Two-layer top)

Reviewed by:nellc

About nellcstar
UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 7/11/07
Posted on:9/12/10 2:05 PM

neufy said... (9/14/10 10:03 AM) Reply
Georgeous fabrics lady made the twist at the bottom and did blog the way she did it. Go take a look.
Izzie said... (9/12/10 4:51 PM) Reply
Beautiful job on your tee! Thanks for pointing out the sway back discussion, somehow I missed it and it looks very useful.
Elona said... (9/12/10 3:28 PM) Reply
A terrific look, and I'm pretty sure I prefer your hem treatment. The Burda version might have a tendency to look like a sewing mistake, or worse--as if you're carrying pieces of your lunch around in the hem.
mssewcrazy said... (9/12/10 3:22 PM) Reply
I just love how this looks sewn up. I have a top with sort of a faux layer added in that I enjoy wearing. This is an interesting concept although I can't wrap my head about the twist thing. I may try to get this issue if it is available as your top is very nice looking.
Christas said... (9/12/10 3:18 PM) Reply
Very nice looking top! It looks great on you. Thanks for the very helpful review!
Michele Lommasson said... (9/12/10 2:38 PM) Reply
I think your version is quite nice! In a way, I wish that you had tried the twisted version, because I am curious about it. Just not curious enough to try it myself! I think I will probable end up doing what you did, and make two separate hems.

PerfectFuse Sheer Black