Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 3024 (Dresses)

Reviewed by:cabinbaby

About cabinbabystarstarstarstar
AK USA
Member since: 4/8/07
Posted on:10/19/10 1:08 AM
Last Updated:7/2/12 1:02 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 19 people
MNBarb said... (7/2/12 9:45 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. It's a good reminder NOT to have the ice cream for dessert on this hot day. You look great in everything, including this great knit dress!
Levone said... (7/2/12 4:18 PM) Reply
Love your latest version of this pattern!
petro said... (7/2/12 1:08 PM) Reply
Looks great!
Sue Parrott said... (7/2/12 9:31 AM) Reply
Love the fabric, the fit is perfect and you look great in the dress!
GoodbyeValntino said... (7/2/12 7:04 AM) Reply
I can see a whole closet full of these too! Wonderful dress on you!
KatC83 said... (7/2/12 4:59 AM) Reply
Every time you make this, it looks even better. This is no exception (glad you remembered the inch), and I also love the sparkly fabric.
LynnRowe said... (7/2/12 1:39 AM) Reply
What a difference an inch makes, huh? (somebody was going to say it...may as well be me, lol!). Love the dress, really love the fabric!
sewmaris said... (6/16/12 2:09 PM) Reply
LOVE Jalie patterns. This dress looks great on you and who doesn't love a great looking, quick-to-make knit dress? Nice work! Maris Olsen http://sewmaris.com
Terri A said... (6/16/12 1:27 AM) Reply
Very cool!
sewing for fun said... (6/15/12 11:37 PM) Reply
Looks beautiful and I LOVE that purple fabric. I have tried this dress 3 times and finally quit because I could not get the right coverage over a full bust, despite adjustments. I wish I had gotten it to work, but I went on to other projects instead.
Nenewhis said... (6/15/12 12:21 PM) Reply
Great fit, great style, this pattern is a keeper! Thanks for your review of this pattern!
LynnRowe said... (6/15/12 9:36 AM) Reply
Hmmm...maybe add one inch to the bottom of the bodice? (lol!!!) Love it, looks fabulous, and you look fabulous in it!
Diane333 said... (10/20/10 8:28 AM) Reply
Glad to see this made up. Really looks nice on you.
neufy said... (10/19/10 7:05 PM) Reply
I have size D ho-has and they just barely fit in this dress. I too made th boat necked dress with the ruffle. Next time I am going to add about a 1/2 inch to the length of the bodice piece. This one fits snug guys- but boy is it nice on. My husband is excited to take me out!!! Nice pattern. I already made it again in a t shirt.
4u2cme said... (10/19/10 3:44 PM) Reply
I was hoping someone would review this pattern soon. I am waiting for my order to arrive. I will definitely be making this dress soon. The dress is cute on you.
Paris75008 said... (10/19/10 11:34 AM) Reply
Adorable. Looks great on you with the tights and boots. I can see that this pattern has lots of design potential. Moving it up my list...
marec said... (10/19/10 10:15 AM) Reply
oh!! That is absolutely darling on you. What a wonderful fall dress paired with those tights and sexy boots.
mhk3boys said... (10/19/10 10:01 AM) Reply
Very pretty! I love your reviews!
carolynw said... (10/19/10 9:36 AM) Reply
Wow!! Looks really nice!!
Elke said... (10/19/10 8:45 AM) Reply
Thanks for the very helpful review! Great idea to combine the two pattern pieces! Looks very cute on you.
zoezmommy said... (10/19/10 8:38 AM) Reply
Cute! I bet it would look great on kids too!
Lori V said... (10/19/10 7:04 AM) Reply
Cute dress, I can see why you want a closet full.
mary in FL said... (10/19/10 6:53 AM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this. It looks great! I see this dress in my future.
no7262 said... (10/19/10 6:48 AM) Reply
I really like the look of this! And better yet, its a fast one! I just got a pair of boots in black like yours. I'll have to pick the pattern up too!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (10/19/10 6:21 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review - yours is sexy-cute and you defintely need to make more! My pattern is winging its way over to Aus-land while I type!
michellep74 said... (10/19/10 1:44 AM) Reply
Really cute! It's great to see this made up--thanks for the review!
Mushywear said... (10/19/10 1:38 AM) Reply
I'm definitely going to need this one. I like the color and style on you. Super cute!
dragon10 said... (10/19/10 1:19 AM) Reply
I was hoping someone would review this pattern. Your dress looks wonderful and I can understand why you want to make more. It would be interesting to see it in a stretchier fabric. Thanks for the review. Might be ordering this pattern soon.

by: KathySews