Pattern Reviews> Burda Plus Fashion Magazine> 02-2008-404 (Blouse)

Reviewed by:thestitcher

About thestitcherstar
IL United States
Member since: 11/9/08
Posted on:11/2/10 11:30 AM
Last Updated:11/2/10 12:32 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Sherril Miller said... (3/19/11 4:32 PM) Reply
I'm sorry I missed your review. It came out great. Maybe it's time I make this one again.
lyndle said... (11/3/10 6:05 AM) Reply
This looks great on you. I might try this one, always nice to find an easy and great looking pattern. THanks for the helpful review too.
Christas said... (11/3/10 1:50 AM) Reply
Very pretty top ..... looks so nice on you! I really like your fabric choice too.
renren said... (11/2/10 10:58 PM) Reply
I've been admiring this top off and on all day. Really like the fabric and styling. I made a Burda top once but I think I started too small and then tried to make it larger around the middle, so it seems to look really too small overall. I like how you just say, I cut a 48. I think I need to cut a larger size. Hmm. You've got me thinking. This is really a nice, simple, yet elegant top and you look almost angelic or beatific wearing it there. Calm, pleasant. Very nice job.
Kayseri said... (11/2/10 3:44 PM) Reply
Nice looking version of this classic top
stitchwitch said... (11/2/10 1:05 PM) Reply
Lovely top - the shirring is a nice detail and a bonus to make it straight from the pattern and no alterations.
thestitcher said... (11/2/10 12:30 PM) Reply
Hunh! that link was auto generated by I'll try to edit that...thanks for the heads up.
Vintage Joan said... (11/2/10 12:03 PM) Reply
Very nice t-shirt! :) (BTW, the magazine pattern photo link is to a blouse that I think must be from another issue.)

by: Changma