Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1090 (Classix Nouveau Uptown Downtow)

Reviewed by:Gemaki

About Gemakistar
GREECE
Member since: 6/23/10
Posted on:11/8/10 7:16 AM
Last Updated:11/8/10 8:38 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
cmarie12 said... (12/4/10 10:00 PM) Reply
This is such a great color on you!
Rebecca D said... (11/9/10 6:49 AM) Reply
Your dress looks great. I love the lower blousing point at the high hip. I just bought this same fabric from Gorgeous Fabrics - looks beautiful made up.
Nancy K said... (11/8/10 4:18 PM) Reply
You look very elegant! Great dress
ClaireEmily said... (11/8/10 3:19 PM) Reply
Very stylish dress, you look great!
Paris75008 said... (11/8/10 11:45 AM) Reply
Oh this is absolutely the loveliest version of this dress I've seen yet. You wear it really well and it looks beautifully sewn. It looks like something out of the 1920s, which I thought it might from the line drawing. I have this pattern and you've convinced me to have a go. Totally sympathize on the lack of knit fabrics where you are. I have the same problem in Paris and I order mine from the United States over the internet.
michellep74 said... (11/8/10 11:17 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! I made this in a doubleknit but was wondering how it would look in a less beefy knit (I have a ton of jersey in my stash). I might have to give it a try!
crazygrad said... (11/8/10 10:14 AM) Reply
Another stunning version of this dress! Love that color on you. I really should try this pattern (been in the stash for a while). And why must you keep taunting me with those fab shoes?! (;))
homejewel said... (11/8/10 9:56 AM) Reply
Great dress - love the color. It also looks comfy :)
petro said... (11/8/10 9:21 AM) Reply
Lovely fabric! The colour really suits you, and the dress looks simple and elegant.
ejvc said... (11/8/10 8:57 AM) Reply
You look beautiful in your photo. Thank you for the review - what a pretty dress!

by: Danmar