Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5276

AZ United States
Member since: 5/11/08
Posted on:11/11/10 11:44 AM
Jane S said... (11/14/10 9:47 PM) Reply
Wonderful color on you and such a fun jacket. Love the flow and ease of this one.
Annette1 said... (11/13/10 0:05 AM) Reply
Oh, I LOVE all of your finishing details on this jacket -- in YOUR color, I might add -- and the silhouette is so chic. REALLY, REALLY pretty!
Gelbean said... (11/12/10 2:22 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket! That's a great color on you.
JillyBe said... (11/12/10 11:50 AM) Reply
Wow - everything about this is fabulous! Love the tie binding, but mostly I love the silhouette! You've opened my eyes about that look on a short person; now I may need to make this jacket!
lesliez said... (11/12/10 11:14 AM) Reply
I considered this jacket at one time, then rejected it. But I love yours and may have to rethink my decision. The color is luscious and the style looks great on you. Thanks for the detailed review.
marthamyers said... (11/12/10 7:05 AM) Reply
Great work, Mary! This is a charming jacket on you. I love your interior work - use of the tie for binding is a great idea! Very helpful review. Thanks.
lamstu said... (11/12/10 0:59 AM) Reply
I can see why you love it - it is beautiful and suits you so well! I love the color of the wool. The interior details are so nice too - makes the garment so elegant. Also, a very good review.
Sharon1952 said... (11/11/10 8:48 PM) Reply
You have such outstanding taste Mary! I wish this one were mine too- perfect color. Love your reviews.
21wale said... (11/11/10 7:34 PM) Reply
Very nice. I really like the wide sleeves and collar.
frame said... (11/11/10 7:20 PM) Reply
This is beautiful. Thanks for all the good tips.
mssewcrazy said... (11/11/10 6:43 PM) Reply
I love your jacket and whole outfit- very nicely done.
maryfrana said... (11/11/10 5:31 PM) Reply
This is a great jacket. I made this in a heavy cotton for spring and also love the style. Yours is so elegant and that fabric is great. How come it was so cheap?
Christas said... (11/11/10 4:57 PM) Reply
What an excellent review! I love how you used a tie to finish off your seams. You jacket really looks nice and it is very easy to see that you took such care to sew it beautifully.
Aroura said... (11/11/10 4:40 PM) Reply
Very nice jacket! The bell sleeves are perfect, and the collar is great. :)
MaryDB said... (11/11/10 3:43 PM) Reply
Very cute jacket! Nice work, love the fabric.
Heatherrique said... (11/11/10 2:56 PM) Reply
Nice looking jacket on you! Thanks for sharing the cool details!
Sweetiebop said... (11/11/10 1:34 PM) Reply
Cute jacket and the fabric is perfect.
pterion said... (11/11/10 1:31 PM) Reply
This jacket is so stylish and flattering. Nice work!
KensingtonCrab said... (11/11/10 12:38 PM) Reply
How beautiful! That is a great color for you. The tie for binding is very clever! Thank you!
cloudyhn said... (11/11/10 12:32 PM) Reply
Here you are! You look very cute in it. I love all details you put on. This style is the one I'm thinking for my new crop jacket. Really well-done Marec !!!
AnitaJJ said... (11/11/10 12:31 PM) Reply
Oh Marec. Your jacket turn out fantabulous!!! The overall silhouette is smashing and all the details are beautiful. And I love your bias binding in the tie fabric. You did an excellent job and have a fantastic looking jacket as a result.
Aixoise said... (11/11/10 12:17 PM) Reply
Cute jacket! Thanks for the thorough review. Love the tie fabric.

Pattern Work