Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6735 (Challenge:One Pattern Wardrobe)

Reviewed by:RuthieSews

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants    Skirts

Other Projects by RuthieSews using this Pattern

photophotophoto
shazam410 said... (6/21/14 10:13 AM) Reply
Wonderful pieces. Great fabric selections and the accessories match perfect. Very nice...
Robin Denning said... (11/26/10 9:51 PM) Reply
Ruthie, that is just amazing! Each piece looks so nice. I can't get over the fact that you sewed all this in 2 weeks! It is the perfect little capsule (only it's not very little) Great job!
Mahogany Stylist said... (11/24/10 9:14 AM) Reply
Congratulations! Great looking wardrobe.
fabricdancer said... (11/23/10 6:12 PM) Reply
You look fabulous and I love the fabrics you used. So creative! I have this pattern and couldn't believe you got so much visual interest and coordinating (12 outfits, wow!) pieces from this simple pattern. I'm going to give it a go!
valerie sews said... (11/21/10 3:35 PM) Reply
Very nice wardrobe from a simple - but great- pattern. Inspiring.
French.Seam said... (11/21/10 5:58 AM) Reply
I love your work, I've now added your blog to my favourites :) Please could you tell me how you manage to create photo montages like you do on Flickr etc. I am only able to load one shot views - I can't show 4 views at once like you do ...? (confused dot com)
Nancywin said... (11/19/10 7:43 PM) Reply
do you have links to the individual garments you sewed? I like your wardrobe.
LizBa said... (11/19/10 5:21 PM) Reply
Your wardrobe looks fabulous! These entries inspire me to try a wardrobe pattern.
Leora said... (11/19/10 1:38 PM) Reply
I love your wardrobe. You always have a great eye for fabric and pattern selection!
petro said... (11/19/10 1:03 PM) Reply
A great collection of co-ordinating clothes. You've picked some interesting prints and plains, and they all fit the theme.
pmac said... (11/17/10 10:34 PM) Reply
Your collection really shows the possibilities of the various garments in this pattern. I love your fabric choices and how they complement each other.
Carol Mendoza said... (11/16/10 2:31 PM) Reply
Beautiful and well done!
Terri A said... (11/15/10 11:09 PM) Reply
Amazing wardrobe! As usual your colors click too!
Hilary said... (11/15/10 9:23 AM) Reply
Wow, you did a great job with this pattern! I especially like the first dress (the camo print)~ very flattering!
Lori V said... (11/15/10 6:57 AM) Reply
Wonderful garments. Your wardrobe is fantastic and to think it is all from the pattern. Great job.
French.Seam said... (11/15/10 6:40 AM) Reply
Your bright accessories give some nice zing to the outfits. And it's always nice to see the work of fellow UK sewers
mssewcrazy said... (11/15/10 5:54 AM) Reply
Well done! I have this pattern stashed while it is available thankfully. It is such a winner for so many on here-hope I can get it to work for me when I try it.
goosegreen said... (11/15/10 5:30 AM) Reply
Wow...you've done a fantastic job on this wardrobe! congrats. I've been wanting to see these pants made up too so thanks for making them!
homejewel said... (11/15/10 0:49 AM) Reply
This is my all-time favorite pattern and you really got your money's worth out of it. Amazing wardrobe. Great colors and fabrics. Great idea to try woven on the bias. I'll have to try that.
SheBear0320 said... (11/15/10 0:38 AM) Reply
What great looks -- and you sure have been busy with all the sewing for this challenge. I love the dresses -- they look amazing. 12 outfits in 2 weeks -- amazing fortnight's work.
lilyofthevalley said... (11/15/10 0:30 AM) Reply
Just beautiful, Ruthie, each and every piece. Lovely, Lily
AnneMarie60 said... (11/14/10 9:51 PM) Reply
Great choice of fabrics and very flattering styles. Lovely wardrobe collection!
Rhonda in Montreal said... (11/14/10 9:13 PM) Reply
Ruthie, you made 12 really pretty outfits !! in the time I've been practicing/trying to make a decent buttonhole!! Bravo!!
Miranda said... (11/14/10 9:08 PM) Reply
Great job, Ruthie.
Miranda said... (11/14/10 9:08 PM) Reply
Great job, Ruthie.
Barbara V said... (11/14/10 8:24 PM) Reply
What a beautiful wardrobe. It's amazing to see pieces from one pattern develop into so many different looks. Lovely work.
Aroura said... (11/14/10 7:47 PM) Reply
Wow, fantastic wardrobe, you got a lot of miles from a single pattern! Love your colors and fabrics, lovely!
BJ1400 said... (11/14/10 7:41 PM) Reply
Great job! Love everything, especially the cardigan.
crazygrad said... (11/14/10 7:40 PM) Reply
I really like your fabric choices.
Lili123 said... (11/14/10 7:37 PM) Reply
very nice and versatile fall wardrobe, i love the colors.
Chris Kelly said... (11/14/10 7:09 PM) Reply
I love the fabrics you picked out for these....Beautiful outfits!!!
JillyBe said... (11/14/10 5:46 PM) Reply
Fabulous combo! I admit that I'm partial to that shade of green with black, so I AM drooling...just a little....but I'm loving your wardrobe!
Andreahg said... (11/14/10 4:15 PM) Reply
I love your wardrobe. These are just the kind of pieces I would wear!
yorkshire lass said... (11/14/10 12:35 PM) Reply
Very smart and very you. I hope you get much pleasure from wearing this capsule.
jannw said... (11/14/10 1:00 AM) Reply
Very nice ..love the fabrics and the dresses. Great little mini wardrobe.
renren said... (11/13/10 10:41 PM) Reply
I always love what you sew and I'm sure these are no exception. From what I can see, they are great pieces. If you can enlarge them, that would be good, but I think you have a blog which I'm going to go search for right now.

SewBaby Casserole Carrier Pattern