Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2642 (Misses Dress or Day Gown)

Reviewed by:AnitaJJ

About AnitaJJstar
FL USA
Member since: 7/6/08
Posted on:11/15/10 1:49 PM
Review Rating:
Very Helpful by 5 people
marec said... (11/16/10 0:39 AM) Reply
It's darling! (Am I the only person left who uses that term?) I like the tunic with the pants you have on and think skinny pants would look good too. You can carry either look.
Terri A said... (11/15/10 11:49 PM) Reply
It looks perfect! Summery and light.
Jane S said... (11/15/10 10:54 PM) Reply
You made a great design decision getting rid of the excess gathers. I think it's a good length but I would like it with shorter or longer bottom....with bermuda short length or long pants. That would give the odd-even proportion better.
ClaireEmily said... (11/15/10 10:04 PM) Reply
Great tunic! I love the print. I think removing the gathers from the bodice means your version looks heaps better than the pattern photo, not maternity at all. The back ties are a great addition too. You can totally wear that top just like it is!
Hilary said... (11/15/10 7:38 PM) Reply
It looks great on you, well done! And I agree, it looks really good paired with your pants ( but skinny pants would be a good choice as well).
ryan's mom said... (11/15/10 4:52 PM) Reply
The tunic looks great! One fashion issue I adhere to is big on top/skinny on bottom or skinny on top/big on bottom. I think you can carry off big/big, but many woman cannot. Me personally? I'd pair it with fitted capris, but that's because of my own personal body shape. I think your oufit looks great on you.
annie11 said... (11/15/10 2:24 PM) Reply
I think you got it perfect! It doesn't look like maternity AT ALL, and the length is very flattering on you.
mhk3boys said... (11/15/10 2:18 PM) Reply
Your tunic looks really great!

Pattern Work