Pattern Reviews> Other> Sew Serendipity Skirt (Sew Serendipity Cover Skirt)

Reviewed by:janimal

About janimalstar
GA USA
Member since: 2/12/10
Posted on:4/11/11 10:46 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
KrissyB said... (4/12/11 5:15 PM) Reply
You did a great job on the skirt! I saw the review of the book last week and ordered it the same day. I hope to make mine soon.
Danvillegirl said... (4/12/11 6:59 AM) Reply
Cute skirt and it does not look like a quilt!
Stephanie C. said... (4/11/11 11:08 PM) Reply
This skirt is the very reason I want to get that book! Your version looks great on you!
SewSho said... (4/11/11 10:51 PM) Reply
Love it, looks very modern!
21wale said... (4/11/11 10:00 PM) Reply
Very fun skirt!
marthamyers said... (4/11/11 3:19 PM) Reply
Fabulous skirt. Not at all like a quilt (I think it's approaching unanimous) . Very hip but not over-the-top. Love it - nice work!
debwiley said... (4/11/11 12:42 PM) Reply
I just made this skirt too, and really impressed myself! It's very cute. I agree the patterns run a little large. Next time I'll make mine in a smaller size. I couldn't for the life of me understand the install the invisible zipper. Maybe I am just dense.
debwiley said... (4/11/11 12:42 PM) Reply
boyforpele13 said... (4/11/11 12:03 PM) Reply
Thirding the not-quilty vote. :P It's an adorable skirt and I think your fabric selection was fantastic!
EleanorSews said... (4/11/11 11:32 AM) Reply
Nice choice of fabrics & another "not quilty" vote. Pretty skirt and you got a very nice fit. Thanks for the review.
Patti B said... (4/11/11 11:04 AM) Reply
I think it's very cute and doesn't look quilty to me. How nice that the instructions were good.

SewBaby Blankie Buddies Pattern