Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6069 (Misses' Dresses and Sash)

Reviewed by:Lazy Stitching

About Lazy Stitchingstar
Member since: 5/16/10
Posted on:12/11/10 2:37 AM

Athene said... (12/14/10 2:25 AM) Reply
Great style for you - I love the color and the drape of the cowl neck. So many people have been making this dress with good results that I had to go and buy the pattern for myself.
mary in FL said... (12/11/10 8:00 PM) Reply
OK, so maybe it's a little tight in the skirt, but the overall effect is very sexy! Good Job!
Knitters Delight said... (12/11/10 3:39 PM) Reply
Sexy sexy! I like how your vesion came out. This is a real winner for a pattern.
portercs said... (12/11/10 9:33 AM) Reply
Great dress! I made this pattern my daughter and was also very pleased with the outcome.
KathleenS said... (12/11/10 6:18 AM) Reply
Nice dress - very suitable for parties though you may be right about it being more an autumn dress (although, on a cool summer evening...) I see you've noticed that the estimated time is just machine time, which I always think is a cheat, because so little sewing time is actually machine time. Yes, I always underestimate how long things will take too, although you seem to be a lot faster than me!
petro said... (12/11/10 2:55 AM) Reply
Very nice dress, I like the fit on you actually, skimming, not baggy. Maybe a slightly heavier knit would hold the shape better in the skirt area if you're not happy with it?
QuiltSewSewSue said... (12/11/10 2:42 AM) Reply
Very nice colour on you - great dress!

Kwik Sew 3625