Online Sewing Class: Pattern Work

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> 0000 (Endless Combinations 2010)

Reviewed by:Michelle L

About Michelle Lstarstarstar
MO USA
Member since: 1/20/08
Posted on:12/12/10 2:25 PM

Heatherrique said... (12/19/10 12:30 PM) Reply
Michelle, this is a very impressive, versatile, and stylish wardrobe!
RuthieSews said... (12/19/10 11:58 AM) Reply
A really wearable and professional looking collection. You should be very proud of creating such a great wardrobe. P.S. Love the map showing how the pieces relate to one another.
cloudyhn said... (12/18/10 1:21 PM) Reply
I love your combo. It's easy to wear from daytime to nighttime, from work to lunch-out or shopping with friends...
velosewer said... (12/16/10 9:30 PM) Reply
That's loads of combinations to choose from. Great collection.
waltzqueen said... (12/16/10 6:49 PM) Reply
Impressive! You now have a terrific wardrobe that will take you 'most anywhere! Lovely!
Aroura said... (12/16/10 0:24 AM) Reply
Fantastic wardrobe, everything goes together very well. I especially like the Channel style jacket. All very stylish!
Obrooks770 said... (12/13/10 1:44 PM) Reply
WOW! What a well put together wardrobe. Everything looks great and looks great on you.
Q Valley Mary said... (12/12/10 8:31 PM) Reply
Really fine collection. I've yet to enter a wardrobe type contest, but you've inspired me to at least think about my stash in those terms.
Lili123 said... (12/12/10 5:42 PM) Reply
I love it, it's my style of clothings and a great winter collection, it looks so comfortable and stylish. My favorite vew is number one. I love putting a short sleeve tunic over a long sleeve top. I also adore big collars particularly in winter time.
Elizabeth made this said... (12/12/10 4:37 PM) Reply
That's a lot of combinations! I love how much thought you've put into all of this. Nice collection. My favorite is the printed top--it just looks great on you!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (12/12/10 4:36 PM) Reply
Great wardrobe - you will use these pieces heaps!
jso4fun said... (12/12/10 4:17 PM) Reply
Wow! Impressive thoughtfulness and creativity in sewing only nine pieces that go together in so many great combinations, that fit so many varied wardrobe requirements! I'm inspired!

Marfy 600