Pattern Reviews> Colette Patterns> 1001 (Macaron)

Reviewed by:Elle B

About Elle Bstar
GA USA
Member since: 1/1/10
Posted on:12/30/10 8:33 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Cultured Purl said... (3/1/12 8:10 AM) Reply
I really think this is the prettiest version of the Macaroon yet! It is very classy and fits you very well! DO make another for yourself, it is very flattering on you!
Batik said... (7/26/11 5:53 PM) Reply
perfect for you! Love the changes - very pretty but age appropriate and flattering. Thanks for a great review.
JETrinity said... (1/10/11 6:51 PM) Reply
I think you have topped everyone on this Macaron dress. I love it.
tatica said... (1/1/11 1:37 PM) Reply
Your dress looks much more interesting than the picture in the pattern. Nice fit.
JEF said... (12/31/10 8:13 PM) Reply
Really pretty dress.
SewWil said... (12/31/10 12:29 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress. Very flattering on you.
becca a said... (12/31/10 10:33 AM) Reply
What a gorgeous dress! I love the piping at the waist, your choices of fabrics and the full lining. The choice of fabric definitely makes the dress elegant and flattering.
Mary Nanna said... (12/30/10 11:57 PM) Reply
I have just ordered this pattern in so am very interested to see this review. I love your version especially how you've added the piping as I was planning something similar so I'm thrilled to see that it does look good. I will also be looking to *mature* the design as Michelle so cutely refers to it!
Julia Bobbin said... (12/30/10 10:44 PM) Reply
just gorgeous! It fits you perfectly.
michellep74 said... (12/30/10 10:12 PM) Reply
Very, very pretty dress! I think that the fabric choice matures the design a bit and looks perfectly age-appropriate for you.
Mebber said... (12/30/10 10:08 PM) Reply
What a beautiful Macaron dress! I love your interpretation of this pattern: interesting and sophisticated and simple all at once. It looks wonderful on you. Thanks for the review.
RadarRadiance said... (12/30/10 8:54 PM) Reply
This looks wonderful on you, perfect fit and style. I like the piping you added and your dress looks so much better than the picture on the pattern. I would never even think about it how it is shown but I would wear yours in a hear beat! Great job!!!

by: IreneDAdle...