Pattern Reviews> Burda Easy Fashion Magazine> E988-2009-3F (Bootcut trousers)

Reviewed by:RoseFromThule

About RoseFromThulestar
FRANCE
Member since: 3/3/10
Posted on:1/4/11 3:00 PM
Last Updated:4/3/11 4:58 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
RoseFromThule said... (1/5/11 11:57 AM) Reply
Thank you ! It's very kind ! I fixed the link. The magazine is "Burda Easy" Spring/Summer 2009. And, no, I won't give my legs away, they are my only asset !!! :) Annette1, I PM you.
donna mel said... (1/5/11 8:04 AM) Reply
Great fit! Too bad about the serger attack...live and learn. I made them in a cropped version, but the fit wasn't perfect on me. After the Trouser Draft Workshop with Kenneth King, I'm going to make them again.
Vonnevo said... (1/5/11 6:11 AM) Reply
Fabulous fitting pants !!! These are perfect ion !!!! Love the fit of Burda patterns.
Maree P said... (1/5/11 3:45 AM) Reply
These trousers are just great and you look great in them.
Lori V said... (1/4/11 11:10 PM) Reply
Great fitting pants.
Annette1 said... (1/4/11 10:41 PM) Reply
These look GREAT on you! You should definitely make MORE, MORE, MORE. :o) If you send me note and let me know what A+O Vogue you'd like, I can keep my eyes open for a sale here and get one (or two or whatever) for you. They go on sale online every few weeks or so, usually for $4 or $5 apiece. Here's the ones they have right now (not on sale at the moment): http://voguepatterns.mccall.com/alice---olivia-pages-322.php
Heidi Ho said... (1/4/11 10:35 PM) Reply
Great looking pants. Wish I could find that issue of Burda Easy Fashion. The fit is fantastic and so is your figure!!!
RadarRadiance said... (1/4/11 7:51 PM) Reply
These look great on you! Love the fit, you couldn't have gotten a better fit, love them on you!
mylittleelephant said... (1/4/11 7:04 PM) Reply
Looks really great on you, which issue of this magazine is this? I must look for it!
JillyBe said... (1/4/11 6:33 PM) Reply
Great looking pants! I think I'd like to try finding this pattern. Can I just have your legs too? Please? ;-D
Natasha B said... (1/4/11 5:50 PM) Reply
Great pants!
RLL said... (1/4/11 5:08 PM) Reply
Boy would I be over the moon with that fit also! Those look great.
FreyaStark said... (1/4/11 4:59 PM) Reply
Very smart, perfectly fitting pants.
Clareew said... (1/4/11 4:21 PM) Reply
I love them. I wish I had your leg length - another 7" would give me that lovely long legged look you have. Great trousers.
heathertyfeatherty said... (1/4/11 4:13 PM) Reply
The fit on your pants is excellent! I'm going to have to try this pattern, I'm always in search of modern pants patterns. I couldn't get the back link to open, though?

Simplicity OOP 7454